Kimbo's Back

Kimbo

Hi All

Just arrived home after a week away with Dazmit Travelling all around the waterfall way around Armidale and east of, had a great time free camping around the national parks and checking out some awesome waterfalls which were in full flow as they have had a lot of rain in the area.

Will post some pics when I download them, found some great spots but most are also in the CAW 4 book also

Ned and I would like to wish everybody all the best for Christmas and the New Year with lots of travel as well and NOT to much of the liquids :thumbsup: :drunk:

Regards

Kimbo and Ned

Kimbo,

that sounds like a wonderful trip! Can you write up a trip report (even if only brief) and post it here? If you have GPS co-ordinates that ewould be icing on the cake....

We hope to be over that way in about two months.

Cheers

Chris and Val

Hi Chris & Val

There is certainly some stunning country around there and great free camps. A Uralla local told us about a local spot they call "The Beach" which is approx 20km out of town, on the banks of a river and it used to be a Cobb & co crossing and some of the bridge remnants are still there. Fantastic spot.

I think we were to busy enjoying Happy hours to take GPS co-ords but can give you further info.

I'll look at adding some pics and info.

Cheers

Fantastic shots thanks Dazmit.

By gosh, it looks cold? You southern state residents have a lot of changeable weather to cope with...in the NT you know what you'll be getting (generally). At this time of year it's bloody hot and humid. Adelaide? Well, one day we had the aircon on, and the next several days have had the heater on. Go figure. :confused1:

You guys sound like you had a great time.

Chris

COLD????

The people from North of the border dont know what cold is that was T shirt and shorts weather just looked cold

And yes it Does get COLD in that area in the winter months but good for cuddles