Chris And Val Back On The Road

Chris

Hi everyone.

We have left the Top End of Australia, and are back on the road again. Val flew out of Nganmarriyanga on Friday 14 December, picked up the car and van and headed for Alice Springs. He picked me up on Saturday evening (my, he can travel!) and we poked on until just north of Coober Pedy, when we pulled off the road for the night at a gravel pit. Nice cool breeze and a delightful night's sleep back in Okie, the offroad Kedron.

We are now in Adelaide for Christmas, staying at the Beachfront cp at Semaphore. It has been cold and wet but surely will heat up.

I think we will be here for about 6 weeks or so while I have some dental work done, then planning to head over to Victoria, and up to NSW, travelling slowly, while staying at as many national parks and bush sites as possible.

I am sharpening the pens for the latest assault on a trip report... (metaphorically speaking).

Cheers to you all, and a very Merry Christmas to everyone. May the festive season be everything you want it to be.

Chris and Val

:smile: Hi Chris & Val,You are in our town again--we would like to meet for a coffee. We are a little tied up for a couple of days but have lots of time after xmas. How about the weekend? ph--82702709 We can meet you at caravan park or make other arrangements. Brian & Lis

Hi Chris

We are in SA as well, Wallaroo till 28 Dec, then Nuriootpa 'till 2 January 2008, then off to Victor Harbor for a few days.

We also will be heading off through Vic and NSW on the way back to Qld (have a date with the Woodgate Caravan Park nr Bundy for Easter).

We will mainly be doing caravan parks though as we have our daughter and 2 yr old grandson travelling behind us in her little Traveller van. We might see you on the road somewhere.

Cheers

Jody

Brian and Lis,

I will call you and arrange a time to catch up - which will be wonderful!

Eric and Jody,

as we just missed you last year at brunswick Heads, and we too will be moving to Nuriootpa on 5 January (closer to my dentist) we will try to get up there and see you between 28 Dec and 2 Jan.

How delicious; catching up with Kedron people is among my favourite things.

Chris