Second (or more Kedron)

Chris

We have just heard of someone who has been through a number of new Kedrons...I had better rephrase that to "they have bought Kedrons each time they have upgraded their vans".

As we are on our second van, and are aware of a number of folk who have chosen the brand at least a second time, we are curious just how many people come back to the brand a second time or more?

The folk I refer to above have bought something like six new Kedrons. That is really being in love with the brand!

In our case we again chose Kedron to build our second van as we loved the reliability and toughness of the van and find the Galls to be so good to deal with. And the van looks great inside too :biggrin:

Anyone want to comment after choosing Kedron again?

Chris

Chris,

Helen and I are on our second Kedron, this our 5th van since we have been married (if you count the one we borrowed for our honeymoon 6) from an old Viscount / Millard / Jayco pop top than back to tents for a while, our first Kedron XC pop top served us well even though it was second hand when we purchasd it from the yard we reckon the previous owners must have also looked after it. We sold it to people we know in town and so far I believe they are enjoying themselves also.

The Top Ender wasn't Helen's first choice we would have happily settled for an ATV but I decided to go the extra mile and we wouldn't have it any other way. :thumbsup:

Like you even with our first van David and the crew were more than helpful when we needed advice or some minor warranty work (you don't get that service anywhere else) with our new van Ashley has been up to our house twice to look at some minor problems. If the van didn't sell the product the after sales service and friendly atmosphere when you call in definately should.

My first caravan trip I can remember (photo's) was mum and dad packed all of us (6 people) we left Sydney in 1961 with an old bondwood van and customline and headed to Cooktown.

cheers :biggrin:

Hi Chris, Like Laurie and Helen we too are on our 2nd Kedron Van. Our first being a XCross Country Pop Top that we bought 2nd hand from the Sunshine Coast. The after sales service we had from David at the factory for minor repairs was brilliant even though the van was out of warranty. We went for the ATV this time as Kedron really do make a good reliable solid vanand good after sales service. Very happy with our van. Gordon & Chris Carter

Chris

We are very similar to Gordon & Chris. First was a second hand ATV single axle had some out of warrenty work done by the boys,cost me a carton of xxxx. the customer service was second to none so we went back and had our current ATV2 built. We love it.Cant wait to get back on the road.

cheers

Rick & Lea :thumbsup: :laugh:

Good to hear from you all about the pleasure of owning a Kedron twice over.

Gordon and Chris we met at Brunswick Heads once, when they still had their first van, as did we! And we have had the pleasure of travelling with Rick and Lea so we knew they had a second go at one of these superb vans!

And I could not agree more with Laurie and Helen; the after sales service is second to none. We have had unbelievable courtesy and help with warranty work, long after anything remotely resembling a warranty had expired.

I know at least three others who are on their second or more Kedron....(the Blackers, the Shadforths and Kimbo) and if this is only within my limited acquaintance range, how many others are there?

Chris

Hi Cris ,

we are also on our second van ( when it gets here!) Built our first one a 17`6 Cross Country four years ago has done us well never had a problem. Got to sell it soon! Ordered a 19`6 ATV with a few extras at last years Brisbane show made a mistake by telling Stan "no rush " have been advised by Stan delivery should be July August! I suspect a couple other orders have snuck through :confused: Still it will be worth the wait!!

Rick.

I suspect a couple other orders have snuck through :confused: Still it will be worth the wait!!

Rick.

You might be right about a couple of orders sneaking through! The manager of the Howard Springs caravan park here in Darwin (where we are staying at present) has just put in an order for a Top Ender, after seeing them at the Sydney Show. For the last couple of years he has been looking over every offroader which has come into his park, and looking at those he has met on the road, and had decided that the Kedron brand was the one for him! When he saw the Top Ender at Sydney he was overwhelmed at its quality.

And he takes delivery straight after the Brisbane Show, as the van will be used as a demonstration unit at the Brisvegas van fest.

He said he has a new Lancruiser every year, his wife has a BMW, and yet he is excited as a little kid at the thought of adding the Kedron to his stable. I know the feeling.

Chris

Hi Cris,

Our suspicions will never be answered!! :confused: However as long as she will be ready for her lordships annual trip down to Yamba in November I will be happy! Not going anywhere untill June next year ( Daintree ) anyway. But tell you what, Do you know if you empty a Cross Country you lose half a double garage!!!!! Rick.

Chris, We are on our 2nd Kedron,purchased nearly 2years ago because we wanted a toilet/shower. We are thrilled with our van,as we were the first one. Now it is our home and we hope to keep traveling for many years. Our choice of returning to Kedron was not just the quality of the van,more importantly it was the integrity of the company.They do not say they are perfect but they try hard to put out a trustworthy product that is safe,sturdy and attractive.The Gall family and their staff have been the most helpful company we have ever dealt with. We are proud to tell everyone about our Kedron van.

Hello Chris and Hello all,

This is my first correspondence on here as my wife (Kerry) and I have just (3 weeks ago) ordered our very first van. It is a 21' Top Ender.

While we were at Kedron placing the order, there was a couple there taking delivery of their 5th ....yes that is right .......their 5th Kedron van. They have gone up in size each time and they were still in posecession of their 4th van.

Ceers all and we look forward to getting out there

S & K

Do you know if you empty a Cross Country you lose half a double garage!!!!! Rick.

Yes I did know this; we emptied the ATV before selling it in preparation for the Top Ender, and the garage is still full of old van stuff a year later!!

Chris

Chris, We are on our 2nd Kedron,purchased nearly 2years ago because we wanted a toilet/shower. We are thrilled with our van,as we were the first one. Now it is our home and we hope to keep traveling for many years. Our choice of returning to Kedron was not just the quality of the van,more importantly it was the integrity of the company.They do not say they are perfect but they try hard to put out a trustworthy product that is safe,sturdy and attractive.The Gall family and their staff have been the most helpful company we have ever dealt with. We are proud to tell everyone about our Kedron van.

Brian and Lis,

I had actually forgotten you had had a Kedron before the current one! Having seen you new van I can only agree that it is a great unit. And congratulations on being out there full time now. Where are you right now?

Chris

Brian and Lis are camped on my front lawn LOL

and a big night had by all :thumbsup:

So they are at Kimbo's Karavan Kamping.... I hope you have got out the Oz Pig to keep them warm :laugh:

Chris

Yep ya wouldnt havnt expected anything else would have you LOL

I have just done my last appointment today and we Brian and Lis are out of here on Wednesday whearabout unknown WAYTO GO LOL