Caravan cover for ATV

John and Julie

Hi

John and I are in the process of moving from Canberra to Forster NSW and would like to have our Kedron covered in the marine/salt environment.

Has anyone purchased a good quality cover or know of a company that they can recommend to make one? Concerned that the cover may rub the van finish, so any suggestions welcome.

We have been living in the van in Forster since January and now have about 3 weeks to go before we can move into the new house. Will only be able to get away later this year for a couple of weeks to Milmerran and Brisbane-miss being on the road.

Cheers

Julie

Hi John and Julie

We have a 21' (external) ATV2 12 months old. We live on the coast with plenty of salt in the air and purchased a cover from the following. Our cover also has hail proofing built in and thus is quite heavy and comes in 2 pieces which you zip together. Sounds complicated I know but we manage it OK particularly with the help of our telescopic ladder we bought from Kedron with our van. We have had plenty of strong winds and there is no sign of any rubbing damage to the van.

http://www.caravancovers.com.au/

Good luck

Hi John and Maureen

Many thanks for answering my query. I have checked out the web site and it all looks good-will get in touch with them for a quote.

Noticed from a previous thread that you are doing the Savannah Way this July. We did the trip to Darwin that way last year and had a ball. Have fun!!

Cheers

Julie

Hi Julie,

Yep we are looking forward to the trip. I forgot to mention earlier that we had 3 solar panel windows fitted and also a double zipped flap so that we can roll it up to clear the fridge vent.

All the best