Hello from our new home

Mark n Deb

Hello to all, well we have relocated to Hadspen Tasmania and have only been here 8 weeks now and loving it, when i went down the road this afternoon i saw a Kedron in the van park just down the road and it made me think of the owners we have met before and have not seen for a while. We unfortunatly sold our van before leaving Brisbane and a young couple from Bowen purchased it, we will not have a van for a while but iam sure after a while we will have to have another built. The picture is the sceinery we had when we walk down the road to the South Esk River about 5 to 600 mts away

post-30-1284723084_thumb.jpg

Hi Mark and Deb,

Nice to hear from you. Gee Tasmania is a big move from Brisbane. You will love it down there though. We thought Tassie was beautiful and would love to go back in the not too distant future.

Take care and hi to the gromets.

Thanks for that Sue and yes it was a big move but was for the better. I still have not got used to seeing running water in the creeks and rivers oh and all the green green grass. Rod & Mavis are comming down with the van in Feb/Mar and told us to make sure we have a drive way big enough and we do so we are hoping that we will have them staying for a little while, Mark & Bern will be arriving her new years eve and staying for nearly a week (in the house with us no van) and we are looking forward to that so much, we are activally searching out the best place for meals and the best so far is the Blenheim Inn Hotel in Longford so if anyone is staying around here go for a meal you will not be disapointed and dont be suprised if you can not eat it all.

Hi Mark

Yep sadly the van was sold, son & I are into dirt bikes and camping plus we are doing reno's on a early 70's home ready to move into it shortly at Redcliffe. Next few years we are planning trips to the simpson Desert, Cape York & Vic high country so van not required.

Cheers

Darryl