Merry Christmas 'Koggers'

Gary and Kaye

Hello To All,

We would like to wish everybody a very 'Merry Xmas'. :thumbsup:

Safe and happy travelling

Cheers

Gary & Kaye

Hi Gary & Kaye,

Thanks for your wishes. When does your new baby (van) arrive? It would make a nice Christmas present :biggrin:

Likewise, Debbie and I would also like to wish everyone a happy and healthy Christmas and new year. Looking forward to seeing fellow Koggers at future gatherings in 2011.

Stay safe :thumbsup:

Hi Glen & Debbie,

Yes, would love to have the 'Baby' for Xmas, but I don't think Santa can do it!!

We are expecting our van Jul/Aug 2011. It seems an eternity away. :sad:

Cheers

Gary & Kaye

Thanks for the reminder guys. I'd almost forgotten to put up a few Xmas decorations around the place.

Can't do too much as we're still away and I don't have a lot of my files with me. But Merry Xmas to all our Members....and guests.

Whatever you choose to do, whether you're on the road or staying at home with family, please stay safe and have a good one.

A Very Merry Christmas to all. May the festive season bring you all great joy and that the coming New Year brings health, happiness and an overwhelming desire to travel. :drunk:

Travel with care, arrive safely and most of all enjoy the journey.

Hi everyone,

Greetings & best wishes, may all have a safe & happy holiday season.

Garry & Kay....havent you heard of Christmas in July? :laugh:

Hi to all

What plans do others have for travel next year? For us, Feb/March will be southern NSW coast and Victoria and June/July-ish out to Uluru and the Centre for a couple of months. Hope to catch up with some other Koggers in 2011 somewhere in this wonderful country.

Thanks to all for the advice and help we have received the past couple of years on this forum and best wishes to all for a wonderful, joyous Christmas and New Year.

Julie & John

Hello all. Joy & I wish you all compliments of the season and trust you have safe and enjoyable festive activities.

We are off to Tassie for 3 weeks to visit the kids minus the XC but she has had a good workout during 2010 and nedds a rest

Hope to catch up sometime in 2011.

Best wishes from THe Burgess's :biggrin:

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Xmas to all, thank you for your help and advice. Now that we have our ATV2 we look forward to seeing you on the road, Hopefully next year the road will have less bumps in it and more shady camp sites for everyone to enjoy along the way.

Happy thoughts

Mal and Kerry

Merry Xmas everyone and we hope Santa is as good to you as he was to us. He got in a bit early and delivered a new 200 Series 60th Anniversary Landcruiser yesterday. Boy is it ever different from our 100 Series.

A merry Christmas and the greatest of great New Years to all.

We are in the throws of van and car preparation for our two month trip to Tassie.

Car is done still a few little jobbies on the van but the end is in sight.

We are spending a lazy month to get to Melbourne from Brissie.

We head off on the 17th of January and do not return until about the 22nd of April.

Once home we foresee that we will be spending some time cleaning up our place.

Our Son is looking after the place (yeh right) while we are away so we will probably need the machete sharpened up to find the front door and a bobcat to shovel out the pizza cartons.

Best wishes to you all and keep smiling, life is too short not to enjoy it.post-36-1293093233.gif

Hi Rod & Mavis,

Just been through a similar experience - with son looking after place while we were away.

All I can say is......good luck with that ! :laugh:

The work now begins.....

PS Merry Christmas to you both and happy planning for Tassie.

Hi ,

We would like to wish you all the compliments off the season,

and may we all spend many enjoyable hours in our vans.

This group and forum is tops for information and tips. :thumbsup:

Although we seldom post we do check the forum almost daily

to see whats going on (does that class me as a storker?) :shades:

Keep up the good work.

John and Jo

Albany

And Merry Christmas from the Barossa Valley, a land of vine and gums. I especially like the wine part of that equation....

May you all enjoy the festive season in whatever way is best for you - and hopefully getting out and about with your vans. After all, we do have Australia's best offroad vans!

Chris