Landcruiser 200 Series

Mayzee

Hi All and Merry Xmas

We are thinking of upgrading from our 100 Series to a new 200. With the 100 which is notoriously soft in the rear end we had to fit stonger shockies and airbags to enable us to level the van with the Hayman Reese WDH (21Ft ATV with 320kg ball weight). Can anyone advise what the story is with a new 200 Series eg. does the suspension need any beefing up? We have a Hyland hitch on the van.

Hi John,

All landcruisers benefit from suspension upgrade, more so if you spend time off the black top.

With the 200 it is more about GVM which is where all of us that travel come unstuck, there is very little load capacity spare particularly if you are towing a bigger van. If considering a suspension upgrade Lovell's is the best option as it increases GVM way more than the other suppliers.

Good luck and have a great Christmas

Hi Mayzee,

I agree with Jaygee about suspension upgrades with the Toyota, especially when considering the performance levels required when 'off road' with the ATV2.

Even though my vehicle is the current Toyota L/cruiser 70 series, cab/chas D4D GXL V8, I was concerned with it's (soft) suspension at the rear. I liased with Dave (Kedron) and there was that strong possibilty when I pick up the new ATV2 I may have problems with towing. So, with that I went to ARB, they accessed the vehicle, the end result being a replacement of all the suspension. Leaf & coil springs, shock absorbers and steering arm.

They had my vehicles profile on there suspension data base, and with the information I could provide they did the upgrade. After completion of the upgrade, the vehicle was tested with 450kg, plus the load it permanently carry's, and the vehicles back end went nowhere.

I have a great ride, with all the vehicle control I require.

If I find that for some reason I dont have enough suspension to cover my towing load, I have the option of Polyairs to be installed at a later date.

The Oldman Emu Nitro Shocks and Dakar Leaf Springs are great.

I have used Koni and Bilstine in the past with my Landrover Discovery, but what I now have is excellent.

I have been back to ARB for the final analysis and tightening (500Klms), and all is well.

I also gained an additional 75mm lift. No cavitation in the drive line, no abnormal tyre wear.

Breaking is on the mark.

I just need a Kedron to tow, and I'm happy. :thumbsup:

Hope this helps

Regards

Gary

Hi again John,

Forgot to give the detail of the ratings for a Lovell's upgrade. My GVM is now a very reasonable 3800kg's up healthy 500kg's from factory specification, I'm sure all other GVM upgrade kits offer only a 280kg increase to 3580kg's because they are certified only up to the factory axle ratings whereas the Lovell's upgrade is certified to increase the axle ratings as well, therefore you get the extra 220kg's which covers a big chunk of the 350kg's ball weight that my van will drop on the hitch.

I had air bags fitted at the same time as a bit of insurance, but have not had the new van on yet, that happens Thursday.

Into the bargain you get almost a 2" lift, the vehicle sits flat and the ride is sweet.

Morning all,

Just remember, don't get too carried away with GVM of the vehicle as the Gross Combined Weight (GCM) for the 200 series is 6800kg. Take away the total weight of the van, if 3500kg, you are only left with an available GVM of 3300kg for the vehicle. Not much point in having a GVM of 3800kg with the Lovell upgrade if you can only use 3300kg. It is well worth having the ARB (or similar) upgrade to 3580kg to improve the suspension performance though.

Regards

Chris

Hi to all,

Chris is right that we should not get excited about GVM, concerned would be the way I would describe my own circumstance, this may not apply to others.

Chris is also right about GCM, it does not increase by the corresponding increase in the GVM.

The real issue is that the ball weight of the van gets added to the vehicle payload and that is where it gets tight. In my case I have a Sahara which has a kerb weight of 2675kg's, 45 kg's more than a GXL.

I have added the second fuel tank at 70litres, bull bar, winch, drawer set, 4wd recovery, repair and maintenance gear, auxilliary batteries (I have a duel set in the rear), Waeco fridge for coldies and other drinks and then add the two of us (we are light weights) with some general luggage. Now add the ball weight of the van and I am 5kg's over the GVM of a 3580kg GVM upgrade.

Therefore in my circumstance the Lovells upgrade is essential and not optional. I don't even have a roof rack full of gear or rear wheel carrier with an additional spare, no chance now I don't think.

I found out what our caravan spec's are today, Tare of 3100kg's, ATM of 3500kg's, so I have a payload capacity of 400kg's in the van and working backwards there is a further payload capacity in the vehicle of 45kg's in the vehicle (there goes the option to take the mother in-law for a spin), a similar setup in GXL would increase the vehicle payload spare to 85kg's. These figures are based on GCM, not GVM alone. Granted our van is on the heavy side, it was amongst the heavy weights on the Kedron score board.

On the other hand maybe I've got it all wrong and there is nothing to loose any sleep over, others that I have spoken to seem to agree though, I would be happy to be wrong as it is going to be tight. :helpsmilie:

Regards

John

Hi John,

After you fill the water tanks, there won't be much payload left to play with... Our Tare was 2820kg, but we can only run with the front water tank empty to keep the ball weight down to around 350kg.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Everyone

You have certainly given me plenty of food for thought. We are also considering the 60th Anniversary model

which has the (I believe new) Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) so that complicates things just a bit more.

Weights are a whole big issue in themselves. In August we were pulled up by the police and transport dept outside Cunnamulla and they were weighing all vans. I also understand they have been active in other states. They climbed all over the guy in front of us. The problem is not so much any fine for being overweight but if the caravanner is involved in an accident there is a strong possibility there will be no insurance cover. The boys at Kedron told me recently that two vans were brought in that had rolled over and the first action of the insurers was to weigh the vans. How would it be if a Double B was involved and lost all their load and the caravan is without insurance because they are overweight whether the caravanner is in the right or wrong would probably be irrelevant.

I have had lengthy communication with the Qld transport dept, ARB and Toyota about weights. As I understand the ADR's the vehicle manufacturer is responsible for nominating the GCM and this is only mandatory on N category vehicles which are heavy transport. I know there is no requirement for a GCM to be specified on my 100 series and I would assume the same with the 200 series. If the manufacturer has specified GVM but not the GCM rating for a towing vehicle, then it can be loaded up to its GVM (including any vertical load on the coupling joint) and it can tow a trailer loaded equal to or less than the towing vehicle's Rated Towing Capacity which is also specified by the vehicle manufacturer. The total trailer mass (including any vertical load on the coupling joint) must not exceed the Rated Towing Capacity of the towing vehicle. In reality the interpretation of all this is that the GVM and the trailer Gross Trailer Mass (GTM) effectively sets the gross mass of the histched up unit.

I was advised by ARB that any increase in the GVM rating is deducted from the towing capacity and they said this is reflected in the new compliance plate issues by the transport dept. I am still endeavouring to confirm this as it would mean that a Lovells upgrade of 500kg means that the rated towing capacity is reduced to 3000kg. I would be interested to hear if this was the case for Jaygee. Note that the 100 series cannot get a GVM upgrade.

Another interesting point touched on in this thread is the treatment of the ball weight. My 100 series has a payload of 600kg which excludes fuel as this is included in the Kerb Mass. If I deduct a tow ball mass of say 340kg and two adults at say 150kg and then there's vehicle accessories inluding bull bar, tow bar and tools of say around 80kg that only leaves about 30kg so if I pack in a car fridge and a few drinks I will be overweight. Now if I put a heap of other gear in the back or a roof rack on top and a boat there is no way I can be legal.

One way around all this is to change over to either a larger tow vehicle or alternatively a 70 series GXL ute which has a payload of about 1300kg without a tray but neither of these options is cheap.

Have fun and safe travelling

Brian

Hi all,

Thanks Brian for your contribution. It is a thorny issue mostly misunderstood, but, with potentially grave financial consequences.

I am still gathering information and the ground appears to be very unstable under foot.

My understanding of kerb weight is that it only includes a nominal amount of fuel in the tank(s), not a full load, usually this is around 10% of the actual fuel capacity. I just looked at my license papers after the GVM upgrade and it states Tare of 2,623kg (I have no idea how much fuel was in the tank at the time) and GVM of 3,800kg. The vehicle does not have a GCM rating and the tow rating placard remains at 3,500kg, 350kg on the tow ball. A reasonable person would conclude that the total combined rating of my vehicle is now 7,300kg in reality it is probably more like 3,150kg on the van axles and 3,800kg (which must include the 350kg on the tow ball) for the vehicle a total of 6,950kg. Complex I agree but I think quite likely compliant.

I spoke to Lovell's about GCM, they said that it did not increase, "ummm, I think" (their words not mine??). So no joy there. The only thing I can be sure of is that no matter what I read there is never a GCM mentioned or specified.

As to ADR's the vehicle's manufacturer is responsible for nominating ratings that apply to the vehicle, these ratings must be backed up by a rigid testing regime in order for them to obtain approval to attach a compliance plate that nominates those ratings. In the case of an off the line vehicle the manufacturer is obviously Toyota. With GVM upgrades (certainly for Lovells, perhaps others as well) it becomes interesting in that if the upgrade is done prior to first registration then Lovell's become the vehicle manufacturer for the purposes of ratings and the rating is a nationally compliant rating, if on the other hand you upgrade an already registered vehcile as I did the the installer becomes the vehicle manufacturer for the purpose of ratings, but the rating is a state only rating, meaning if it were to be sold interstate it may or may not be rated to 3,800kg, and would have to be recomplianced, my understanding is that Lovell's kits are not post first registration compliant in all states. The later is evident on my vehicle as the compliance plate has been issued by the installer, not Lovell's or Toyota.

The one thing that I have not yet considered is weight distribution in my vehicle. I will need to visit a weigh bridge to ensure I am compliant and is on my need to do list. Beware, just because a GVM upgrade has been done it does not mean that you can just load up an head off. Take a look at the tyre placard it will nominate the rating at each axle, this will (or should) be checked if you are pulled over for an inspection. In my case the front axle is rated at 1,800kg and the rear 2,000kg, I have no idea where I stand with this?

Oh by the way, my Sahara has KDSS so you can be sure that a current GXL will need similar consideration.

Keep the information flowing, thanks, I don't fancy being at risk of a claim should the unforeseen occur. :thumbsup:

Is it any wonder the police and road transport authorities are checking caravan weights?

There has been so much discussion about it on open forums with some seemingly boasting how they are over weight. :confused1:

The police and road transport authorities aren’t stupid they read forums as well and if it keeps being poked in their face of course they are going to act.

See you at the next weigh point. :sad:

Bryan

The reference to weights in this thread needs to be considered in line with Mayzee's requirements of the tow vehicle.

Weight is a special topic that seems to be overlooked by caravanners. I know that many threads have references to various aspects of weights but as Jaygee states "the ground is very unstable underfoot". Personally I would like to see the introduction of a special licence for towing caravans/trailers over a specific size and the issue on weight would then be included as part of the licence requirements.

Jaygee in reference to Kerb Mass the ADR definition can be found at the following link:

http://www.comlaw.gov.au/ComLaw/legislatio...scomp3FINAL.pdf.

These define Kerb Mass as "the mass of the vehicle in running order unoccupied and unladen with all fluid reservoirs filled to nominal capacity and with all standard equipment."

I contacted Toyota to obtain their understanding of Kerb Mass and how it is applied. Their response stated "the Kerb or unladen mass is the mass of an empty vehicle, without cargo, driver, passengers, but including maximum amounts of fuel, oil, coolant, standard equipment, factory options (sunroof etc), spare tyre and tools. It does not include accessories (eg, bull bar, towbar, dual battery carrier, etc.)."

The payload of the tow vehicle which the ADR's term "load capacity" is arrived at by deducting the Kerb Mass from the GVM. My 100 series has a Kerb Mass of 2655kg and a GVM of 3260kg giving a payload of 605kg. This has been confirmed by Toyota. Jaygee I suggest your tare of 2623kg includes full tanks and is the vehicles rated Kerb Mass. The upgraded GVM of 3800kg will give a wopping big payload of 1177kg.

The point on which I haven't been able to get precise confirmation is the weight that can be legally towed after the GVM upgrade bearing in mind that I have been verbally advised by both ARB and Qld Transport that any increase in GVM is deducted from the towing capacity which I find to be in conflict with the following written advice from Qld Transport:

"If the manufacturer has specified GVM but not the GCM rating for a towing vehicle, then it can be loaded up to its GVM (including any vertical load on the coupling joint) and it can tow a trailer loaded equal to or less than the towing vehicle's Rated Towing Capacity which is also specified by the vehicle manufacturer"

To my knowledge Landcruisers have no specified GCM and this has been confirmed by Toyota. If this is correct then the advice from Qld Transport clearly indicates that the vehicles towing capacity is considered quite separately from the GVM and this suggests that the tow vehicle can tow a trailer up to its rated towing capacity irrespective of the upgraded GVM. The trailer can have an ATM up to but not exceeding the tow vehicles rated towing capacity. In the case of a 100/200 series landcruiser that is 3500kg. Based on the advice of Qld Transport it appears that the matter of GCM isn't relevant in any vehicle except a category NC (heavy goods vehicle). This would be good news for Jaygee but should be checked out in WA.

Apart from the load rating of tyres other factors that must be considered in this complex subject are the axle load ratings on both the caravan and the tow vehicle.

I hope this has assisted in lifting the fog on some of this complex subject but suggest that those interested in ensuring they comply with their legal responsibility should check it out for themselves and visit a public weighbridge.

Have fun and safe travelling

Brian

Thanks Beejay for your contribution. You have been extremely helpful.

It would seem that GCM does not actually exist, rather when people mention GCM, they arrive at the value by adding GVM and rated tow capacity. This appears to lead one to falsely conclude that a 200 Series actually has a manufacturers specified GCM.

As to the question about a weighbridge in WA, I have not used one as yet. When one was needed by the suspension installer, I assume kit was near Osborne Park or the installers own certified scales.

Thanks Everyone!

It appears I have opened a real can of worms reguarding weights, legalities, etc. when all I really wanted to know was whether there is a need to add airbags or whatever to enable my van to be levelled while being towed. I put our van over the weighbridge at Yandinda fully loaded with everything for our trip to Lightning Ridge then Birdsville in May '09 and I had a van weight of 3,520 kg and a tow ball weight of 320kg. This included 30 bottles of Penfolds Cab Sav (40kg) so as you can see we are light weight travellers. Probably due to our having spent 4 years doing the rough stuff with an Odyssey offroad camper trailer. Anyway we have ordered a new 200 Series LE Anniversary Cruiser and will pick it up Tuesday. If the van doesn't ride level behind we will add Poly airbags as I don't want to change the original Toyota steering/suspension any more than I have to. Anyway thanks again everyone and have a great Xmas. We'll let you know how things go.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Just thought I'd let you know we have now had a couple of trips with the new LC200 60th Anniversary Series with KDSS and have found it brilliant. With no suspension modifications the van rides perfectly level. Of course we use the Hayman Reese WDH but with far less tension than was needed for our 100 Series. Toyota have certainly brought back the "Oh what a Feeling" with this vehicle! The Clearview mirrors really completed the package as far as I'm concerned... no more hassle with clamps and magnetic pads.

• 1 year later...

Although this thread has probably now been put to bed, I wish to raise the issue of whether the ball weight (320kg in my case) needs to be taken into account in the GVM of the tow vehicle. Eg, LC 200 tare approx 2,800kg, GVM 3,300 kg giving a payload of, say, 500kg. It also has a towing capacity of 3,500kg with a maximum ball weight of 350kg. When hooked up to my Top Ender, this would leave available LC payload of only 180kg for fuel, 2 adults and some gear - clearly ridiculous and could never be legal if the 320kg ball weight is included in the 500kg LC payload.

I have spoken to a tecnical officer at the NSW RMS and he was adamant, even when questioned precisely on the point, that the ball weight is not taken into account in this way - as long as the Gross Combined Mass does not exceed 6,800kg. In other words, the vehicle is designed and is legal to tow a caravan with a ball weight of up to 350kg plus up to 500kg payload in the LC itself.

Could someone with good knowledge of the legal requirements (do they vary between states) please enlighten me (and many others) on this matter.

Regards

Geoff

Hi to all,

Chris is right that we should not get excited about GVM, concerned would be the way I would describe my own circumstance, this may not apply to others.

Chris is also right about GCM, it does not increase by the corresponding increase in the GVM.

The real issue is that the ball weight of the van gets added to the vehicle payload and that is where it gets tight. In my case I have a Sahara which has a kerb weight of 2675kg's, 45 kg's more than a GXL.

I have added the second fuel tank at 70litres, bull bar, winch, drawer set, 4wd recovery, repair and maintenance gear, auxilliary batteries (I have a duel set in the rear), Waeco fridge for coldies and other drinks and then add the two of us (we are light weights) with some general luggage. Now add the ball weight of the van and I am 5kg's over the GVM of a 3580kg GVM upgrade.

Therefore in my circumstance the Lovells upgrade is essential and not optional. I don't even have a roof rack full of gear or rear wheel carrier with an additional spare, no chance now I don't think.

I found out what our caravan spec's are today, Tare of 3100kg's, ATM of 3500kg's, so I have a payload capacity of 400kg's in the van and working backwards there is a further payload capacity in the vehicle of 45kg's in the vehicle (there goes the option to take the mother in-law for a spin), a similar setup in GXL would increase the vehicle payload spare to 85kg's. These figures are based on GCM, not GVM alone. Granted our van is on the heavy side, it was amongst the heavy weights on the Kedron score board.

On the other hand maybe I've got it all wrong and there is nothing to loose any sleep over, others that I have spoken to seem to agree though, I would be happy to be wrong as it is going to be tight. :helpsmilie:

Regards

John

Hi Geoff and Pam,

I have learnt a bit more since my earlier post and believe that the following is the case (in QLD anyway). The ball weight is definitely included in the GVM of the tow vehicle and the increased GVM (via upgrade) does increase the GCM of the setup. The way I understand it is that the GCM is the sum of the car manufacturer's stated GVM plus the manufacturer's stated towing capacity. However, Toyota do not have a stated GVM for the 200 Series, therefore the overall GCM is the Car's gvm plus it's stated towing capacity. In my case that is 3800kg (Lovells's GVM upgrade) plus the stated towing capacity of 3500kg. Total GCM = 7300kg. Hope this helps.

Regards

Chris

Thanks Everyone

You have certainly given me plenty of food for thought. We are also considering the 60th Anniversary model

which has the (I believe new) Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System (KDSS) so that complicates things just a bit more.

Hi all,

Oh by the way, my Sahara has KDSS so you can be sure that a current GXL will need similar consideration.

Keep the information flowing, thanks, I don't fancy being at risk of a claim should the unforeseen occur. :thumbsup:

John, I see you have KDSS and Mayzee is looking at KDSS - I thought I read somewhere or heard that some LC200 owners with KDSS had upgraded their suspension only to find that the KDSS 'works against' any 'sway' or movement of the van thereby de-stabilising the tow vehicle and they have had to have further work done to stop this or replace the vehicle with one without KDSS. Do you know anything about this or can you provide me with a better understanding please.

Regards

Hi Chris

You say that the ball weight is "definitely" included in the GVM of 3500kg. Can you tell me what you base your belief on? The NSW RTA guy I spoke to was adamant that it is not included. And that makes more sense to me as with a 350kg ball weight you could not even fill up with fuel and have a driver.

In regard to a Toyota determined GVM, there is a Toyota plate on my door pillar which states GVM 3300. I think you mean GCM. I'm surprised that you can easily upgrade a manufacturer's stated GVM with a Lovell's upgrade. I would have expected that a full engineering certification would be required. Have you confirmed the legality of your upgraded GVM with your motor transport authority? I think I will write to the NSW authority and seek an answer in writing.

Kind regards

Geoff

Hi Geoff and Pam,

I have learnt a bit more since my earlier post and believe that the following is the case (in QLD anyway). The ball weight is definitely included in the GVM of the tow vehicle and the increased GVM (via upgrade) does increase the GCM of the setup. The way I understand it is that the GCM is the sum of the car manufacturer's stated GVM plus the manufacturer's stated towing capacity. However, Toyota do not have a stated GVM for the 200 Series, therefore the overall GCM is the Car's gvm plus it's stated towing capacity. In my case that is 3800kg (Lovells's GVM upgrade) plus the stated towing capacity of 3500kg. Total GCM = 7300kg. Hope this helps.

Regards

Chris

I don't access this site very often and it was interesting to see that the old chestnut of weights is still being tossed around. After reading back through all the threads again it seems like confusion still reigns supreme and this doesn't surprise me as it is a COMPLEXXXXXXX topic.

My suggestion to all those interested in this topic is that in light of the differences in the views expressed by various contributors that everyone should do their own research and for those trevelling interstate be sure you are aware of the legal requirements in the states in which you are travelling as some of the threads suggest the laws are different between NSW and Qld so other states may also be different and it would be catastophic if a Kedron caravanner was compliant in their home state but had an accident in another state that has different laws of which they might be unaware although I might add that I believe the laws are probably consistent across all states but if in doubt then get it in writing from the person who has provided the advice. I have written copies of all the relevant advice I have been given on this topic. Not sure if this will be of any help in the case of an accident but it is better than "I said he said" when it comes to negotiating with the insurer.

In respect to tow ball weights and tow vehicle GVM when I discussed this with Qld transport they explained the reason for the inclusion on the ball weight in the GVM of the tow vehicle related to the actual conditions under which the caravan is towed. They referred to whether the tow vehicle is on the flat, towing uphill or towing down hill. When towing downhill there is additional thrust from the caravan upon the towball which under the regulations is added to the tow vehicles towball weight and as a consequence this is then part of the tow vehicles GVM. I only say do your own research.

In respect to Lovells upgrade and ARB it is my understanding that both ARB and Lovells are accredited to carry out upgrades at least in Qld and I assume as they are national companies this would also apply to all states hence it isn't necessary to get independent engineering certification but once again check it out for yourself by contacting the respective authorities.

Happy caravanning

• 5 months later...

Although this thread has probably now been put to bed, I wish to raise the issue of whether the ball weight (320kg in my case) needs to be taken into account in the GVM of the tow vehicle. Eg, LC 200 tare approx 2,800kg, GVM 3,300 kg giving a payload of, say, 500kg. It also has a towing capacity of 3,500kg with a maximum ball weight of 350kg. When hooked up to my Top Ender, this would leave available LC payload of only 180kg for fuel, 2 adults and some gear - clearly ridiculous and could never be legal if the 320kg ball weight is included in the 500kg LC payload.

I have spoken to a tecnical officer at the NSW RMS and he was adamant, even when questioned precisely on the point, that the ball weight is not taken into account in this way - as long as the Gross Combined Mass does not exceed 6,800kg. In other words, the vehicle is designed and is legal to tow a caravan with a ball weight of up to 350kg plus up to 500kg payload in the LC itself.

Could someone with good knowledge of the legal requirements (do they vary between states) please enlighten me (and many others) on this matter.

Regards

Geoff

UPDATE

I thought I should update this posting now that I have found out the "truth". I spoke with another NSW RTA person and he was adamant that ball weight IS included in the GVM of the tow vehilce. This is 3,300kg for a Land Cruiser 200 series. As the tare weight is about 2,700 KG and ball weight is 320kg, it only leaves 280kg for fuel, tools, passengers and whatever else you might want to carry in the back.

I put my rig over a weighbridge fully laden. I found that the GVM of the Topender was 3,560kg (ie 60kg over legal with all water tanks filled). The Landcruiser was 3,480kg with caravan attached (ie, 180kg over legal limit). I have now solved the problem with a suspension upgrade for the LC form ARB. It increased the legal GVM by 280kg. It cost $2,100 including $600 for an engineer's certification, but it is now legally registered with a GVM of 3,580kg - This GVM is now specified as a modification on the RTA rego papers. I can now put on an extra 100kg from eating too much whilst away and still be legal (and maybe dead).

Hi Geoff.

I spoke to several ARB dealers in the Brisbane area about the GVM increase for my LC200 series. They all said that although the modification increases the GVM on the LC200 series, it decreases the towing capacity accordingly so that the gross combination mass (GCM) remains the same. So I'm confused!!!!

Pete

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Geoff.

I spoke to several ARB dealers in the Brisbane area about the GVM increase for my LC200 series. They all said that although the modification increases the GVM on the LC200 series, it decreases the towing capacity accordingly so that the gross combination mass (GCM) remains the same. So I'm confused!!!!

Pete

Hi Pete

On the VIN plate on my LC200 it specifies a GVM of 3300kg, which I have had increased to 3580kg. There is no mention of GCM (Gross Combined Mass). On a separate stick-on label, a towing capacity of 3500kg is specified and a maximum ball weight of 350kg. If GCM is a legal figure we have to comply with, being a sum of GVM & GTM of caravan, it doesn't make sense to me, if the GVM of the tow vehicle has been increased by 280kg, that the GCM has not also been increased by 280kg to 7080kg - up from 6800kg.

If you find out any more about this, I would appreciate a message. My email is gward1211@bigpond.com.

Kind regards

Geoff