Top Ender and V8 Cruiser for Sale

neil and julie

post-149-1304289523_thumb.jpgpost-149-1304289526_thumb.jpgpost-149-1304289523_thumb.jpgWe Have settled in Tenterfield and are selling our rig, our van is an 07 21ft Top Ender in silver will all the extras ins diesel heater.

We also may sell our 08 GXL Cruiser ute which has too many extras to list, we also have a 3.5 metre Quinnie and 15 hp Yamaha and folding boat trailer with suspension and boat loader.

If anyone is interested I can answer any questions on 0428732514 and will e-mail photos.

Neil Gale.

Good evening Neil and Julie,

It looks like the Golf club at Tenterfield is better than the fishing at the Top End, good luck with the sale.

Tom and Jackie.

P.S. I could be interested in that in that boat trailer If you have a garage sale? :thumbsup:

Wow, Julie and Neil, giving up the vanning lifestyle! I have to admit it came to us as well. Although I loved travelling, I wouldn't want to do it for a lifetime. Just a personal perspective.

What will you be doing in Tenterfield?

Chris

Yes, we are in the same boat. Live in a cold place and travel north each winter. We are about to head off soon. Up the Centre to Darwin, leaving this Friday morning. But we use the van constantly for shorter trips throughout the year. Love that van!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Neil could you please send me some info on your gxl ute as we we have a patrol petrol 4.8 litre wagon. We have just bought a topender in November and finding our wagon very thirsty so we have it up for sale and looking at buying a v8 cruiser ute could you please email me kms, extras, photo's and the price.Also what is the fuel litres per 100 kms towing your van .My email address is richardsheppard@bigpond.com

Thanks Richard and Celeste :thumbsup:

Hi Neil could you please send me some info on your gxl ute as we have a patrol petrol 4.8 litre wagon. We have just bought a topender in November and finding our wagon very thirsty so we have it up for sale and looking at buying a v8 cruiser ute could you please email me kms, extras, photo's and the price.Also what is the fuel litres per 100 kms towing your van .My email address is richardsheppard@bigpond.com

Thanks Richard and Celeste :thumbsup: