Coupling options

Inventor

Hi everyone,

Some good points by all above. Thanks for the feedback, we will discuss this matter over the weekend and hopefully find a solution that meets the needs of this Group and is ultimately helpful to all parties involved.

Cheers,

Glen

KOG Committee

Thanks Glen, speedy reply. Yes, I agree that it is useful to have a separate section for members to use to promote their products or services. It is preferable for the promoters to be members of the group (that is, to own a Kedron) but I guess that may not always be possible. At the very least though, they should give KOG owners a special deal!

Chris

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Gang

Have had the small mod. done on the McHitch and now works like a charm ,from all angles and slopes.Joe was very helpful and the whole process took about 20 mins.And he gave us a gift of a locking pin for the hitch.

Cheers

Rick & Lea :D

Previously in this topic (28th June) I suggested the idea of a 'New Products' section for this site.. it was said that discussion would be had to this idea....any discussion or has the idea been knocked on the head?

Hi Gang

Have had the small mod. done on the McHitch and now works like a charm ,from all angles and slopes.Joe was very helpful and the whole process took about 20 mins.And he gave us a gift of a locking pin for the hitch.

Cheers

Rick & Lea :D

G`Day Kaye & Lance

It was a small grinding of metal off the edges where it drops down onto the pin. when it stops raining (Steve & Kez where are you? :D ) I will take a couple of piccies to show you.

Cheers

Rick

Greetings Kaye & Lance.

We have the modded 6 tonner that Rick & Lea are talking about.All later versions have been manufactured with the chamfered lugs and better bushings.

The two lugs that locate the van hitch over the towbar fitting have been chamfered to allow the hitch to drop on easier.

I find now that even with the hitch not lined up too well, with hand pressure on the top of the hitch as it comes down it pulls the unit into line and drops on easily.

Cheers too ya.

Greetings Kaye & Lance.

We have the modded 6 tonner that Rick & Lea are talking about.All later versions have been manufactured with the chamfered lugs and better bushings.

The two lugs that locate the van hitch over the towbar fitting have been chamfered to allow the hitch to drop on easier.

I find now that even with the hitch not lined up too well, with hand pressure on the top of the hitch as it comes down it pulls the unit into line and drops on easily.

Cheers too ya.

Inventor,

As President of the KOG I have no interest in testing your hitch or any other assembly, I am satisfied with the components fitted on my van from the factory.

I believe this thread has run its course and I will be recommending to the webmaster that the thread be closed to further comment.

regards