New Members

Graham and Sue

Hello.

Our names are Graham & Sue.

We like so many others started with a tent for two. moved along to a tent for five, somewhere along the way, we moved up to a Starcraft motor home on a CF Bedford truck (early 80's), which we used for holidays until the billy lids all left home. We have been to Cooktown, to Emerald and north to Winton, down south to the Snowy's,west through NSW to Riverina country, plus lots of local trips.

We bought a Land Rover Discovery in 1996 and replaced the motorhome with a Camp-0-Matic off road camper trailer in 97,since then we have done a bit of off road travelling (and playing) to Weipa, Cape York and a bit (Thursday Island.)central QLD, to Anakie fossicking for Sapphires ( found a few) and a few local trips.

Wanting to up grade back to a bit more comfort and after doing the rounds at the Show, we thought about which company to buy from and finally settletd on a 18.6 Top Ender which we ordered at the end of June 07, and are patiently waiting for.

On a day trip last year to Big Riggin,we met some of your members and were welcomed into their camp and invited to join the group for future gatherings.

We have been reading your Forum since we registered as a member and find the comments very interesting, have put the address into our favourites.

Once we receive our van and start to travel we will find the web site and links very useful, hopefully we will be able to contribute to the forum.

Happy travelling.

Regards.

Graham & Sue.

Graham and Sue,

welcome to our group! I am so pleased you made a decision to join the Kedron owners family. We have a now three year old ATV and absolutely love the van and the lifestyle it offers. And the Galls are wonderful people to deal with also - after sales service is superb.

I look forward to meeting you face to face one day soon.

Chris

:confused: :smile: Welcome Graham&Sue --when are you due--our baby is not until July and I am making changes already.An ATV is expected but more information is written in pencil because I am a pest.

Brian & Lis,

We ordered our van in June 07 and we're hoping to receive it in April!!!

We chose 18.6 Top End and made alterations on day of order but have more penciled in,for when we go back and see Stan. As yet we have not chosen colours etc draw or cupboard layout for Kitchen area, which is across the back of van we are open to to suggestions with regard to layout.If you have a pamphlet we have chose the 18'x7'6'(6).with queen bed,raised to give more under bed storage and length in the bed utilising the shelf behind for pillows, no(11) has the extra lift up bench which we also have ordered our lounge has a back support at the end also a small hatch under near the door. We are not getting the BBQ so are not having the extra drawer underneath.

We live in Logan and plan to go to the factory sometime after they re-open 17th January.

Happy safe travelling.

Regards.

Graham & Sue. :laugh: :thumbsup:

Graham & Sue,

Welcome to KOG and enjoy your TE when it arrives. We have had ours just over 12 months and wow, are we delighted. No problems, and we are pleased with the workmanship. I am sure you will enjoy your new baby.

I guess April cannot come fast enough!

Roger

Guest John & Rose

Graham & Sue.

Welcome to the group.we ordered our ATV2 in May and hopefully will pick it up in about 5 weeks, we will be in trouble if it's not ready as we signed the contract to sell the house today settlement on the 11/Feb. From the research I did when looking for our van the Kedron gave the best value for money, hope that we meet up some where on the road.

John & Rose 19.6 ATV2