Alan & Rhonda

Blueheeler

Hi Everyone,

Our names are Alan & Rhonda.

This is our first post, so please bear with me.

Like many others we all started camping and caravaning somewhere. With us, we had a 16'

Millard Princess but it stayed on site at Brunswick Heads and then Toorbul(Sunshine Coast) for

many years due to work commitments as I couldn't get enough time to travel.

When the billy lids we're off our hands, we then went to a camper trailer and loved every

minute of it.

We've have travelled about 40,000klms in Queensland and the top of South Australia.

Now the next chapter is about to start with the Kedron and we can't wait. We've been planing

for about two years. We intend to start travelling as soon as our business sells.

We purchased a 2002, 100 Series Landcruiser (Poverty Pack)about three years ago and it has

been patiently waiting while being prepared for the trip to the bush. (Springs, Shockers and

Winch).

A Denco Turbo has been added and it made a big difference to the pulling power and still

maintains good economy.

The Top Ender was built in 2006 and has already done a trip around Australia with the first

owners.

We purchased the van in March 07 and have done a couple of short trips to Boomdooma Dam

and Maroom near Maryborough, just to make sure every thing works.

We've been very happy with the product.

The Boys(Ashley) at Kedron have been great with answering any questions that I have

enquired about.

My wife and I are looking forward to meeting the crew at Island Reach (Imbil) in March so till

then.

Kind regards,

Alan & Rhonda.