Shade cloth screens for awnings

Rod and Mavis

Greetings all.

Does anyone have a contact for a manufacturer of custom shade cloth awning walls that will supply to the Brissie area.

Thanks in advance and cheers

Rod & Mavis.

Greetings all.

Does anyone have a contact for a manufacturer of custom shade cloth awning walls that will supply to the Brissie area.

Thanks in advance and cheers

Rod & Mavis.

Rod,

We used "The Awning Man" he is from Brisbane but put came to Toowoomba to fit our gear so I guess he would do a Brisbane house call.

Bob and Jenny Stafford 3264 4666 0411 139 340

cheers

Hi Rod,

We highly recommend Julie Dunkley from Camp Shades. Julie required half a dozen measurements and even we were able to follow the easy instructions on where to hold the tape measure.

The sides arrived in their own little shade cloth bag and were absolutely perfect. The finish was very professional.

We know a couple of people who have used Julie and also highly recommend her work.

Website details - http://www.campshades.com.au/

Hi Rod & Mavis,

It's been a few years but am fairly sure we got camp shades to make a couple of awnings for our Coromal.One for the side and one for the front. With the side one I had it made with one end at the angle your awning would be when rolled out with the leg still attached to the van so it could be used either way not just as shown on their site.

King.

G'day Rod and Mavis

Another vote for the Awning Man. They are at 12 Aldinga St, just around the corner from the Kedron Factory in Brendale.

Cheers

Russ and |Sue

Thanks again to everyone that replied.

Down to the ring around stage now.

Again thanks and happy travels to everyone.

Cheers. :D

Hi Rod and Mavis. I had Australiawide Annexes (07)54562814 at Kunda Park (Sunshine Coast) custom retrofit shade cloth walls using the existing annex shade wall as the starting point. Their work was very good and I'm sure if they had been able to start from scratch the end result would have been even better