Coffee

Ian and Sue

Hi guys

Guess what? You just got spared an epic post! I changed pages to fnd a photo and lost a whole page full, ekkk.... I aren't going to write the whole lot again cos I need a coffee!

Ian just bought me a Christmas present for our Keddy, color co-ordinated to match to boot. He just doesn't know he has bought it yet. What is it? A Nespresso Pixie coffee machine, the coffee is brilliant and it was a super good price. OK I know you are supposed to purchase their pods and that means by mail for most people but I did some research and found I can refill the old pods or as I have done, purchase some refillable pods.

Our big trip next March is going to be heaven, a toilet in the caravan and a coffee machine which makes coffee in a flash and probably runs off the invertor ( not my area of expertise) or a quick buzz of the gennie! Anyone else have one - just to justify my purchase when Ian arrives here! :lol:

Hi Shane and Elle

We might have to have one as we pass on the crossing! We are heading East to be in Albury for Easter 2012. Naturally once we have travelled across the Nullabor we will be hanging around the east for quite a few months and making the most of it. :D

Sorry I would love to say we will hang around here and wait to have one with you, a normally I would make the offer and add a muffin or two but this time... we have been hanging out for this trip since we returned last December and its been a long year with a lot of work to get us ready to go again! :lol:

Cheers

Sue

Karratha WA