New KOG Site Moderator

Laurie and Helen

Welcome to the New Year and I hope that it will be a great year for all those lucky enough to be travelling and those who can only get away for short trips, may they be enjoyable and plenty of them.

I am pleased to advise that Chris Martins is taking up the role of site moderator on the KOG website. Chris comes with a wealth of experience to carry out this task.

I trust that everyone will acknowledge the responsibility that comes with this position and respect any decision that Chris makes in the spirit of keeping the site active and enjoyable for everyone to use in the spirit that it was intended.

Laurie

President KOG :)

Congratulations Chris.

Great news.

Best regards to you both and Mavis and I hope your new year will be the best ever.

Cheers

Hi Chris,

Congratulations on being Moderator for the KOG Site.

Best wishes to you both for 2012. biggrin.gif

Safe travels

Gary & Kaye

Great news Chris,we hope you enjoy your new position. Remember ,look after your men and they will look after you. Oh hang on ,that was some other service. :lol: Ah.stuff it have a great time. And don`t forget that a second job you have to pay double tax!!! :wacko:

Thank you for your kind words and support everyone. Certainly the Kedron group is a good set of folk to work with. And Rick and Lea, I am pretty confident there is no salary that comes with the job and therefore I don't need to worry about the ATO :D

Chris

• 3 weeks later...