Ya gotta love this site

Rod and Mavis

Greetings all.

I have just been flicking through some of the posts on the open forum and the Members forum.

What a wealth of information we have gathered here.

Thanks to all that have participated and I have to tell you all that your contributions have made this a good place to look for info and friendship.

Please keep it up friends. Ask your questions no matter how silly or not quite right you may think they are. There is no criticism here only help that hopefully some other member may be able to assist with.

If ya not much good at typing you are forgiven we are all deficient in some way,without spell check I am lost.

The beauty of this site is that it is not too big and it is peculiarly Kedron (apart from a few defectors that still love the site :rolleyes: )

Post you blokes and ladies. Keep the site active and informative.Bring up all the questions that you have.

Please pardon my late night ramblings but I do love this site very much and when you are stuck at home in Brisbane there is not much else to do but post post post

Gidhey Rod, (sorry no spell check) yes I will agree with you I'm one for checking the forum most days as the info is informitive (got that word writ?).What do you mean there is not much else to do doesn't Mavis have ways to keep you busy?

King.

Agreed! Love the forum and look forward to seeing who has written what when I get up in the morning. It is keeping me sane whilst we are living back up here in the Pilbara! I stay at our unit all day whilst Ian works, all our possessions including our lovely Keddy our down in our home in Geraldton. A 3 month assignment is now going into 8 and Ian has just been asked to stay another year. Ekk.. Only 8 weeks until we take a six week break, grab the van and head over east to the Geocaching Oz Mega! Hoorray.

Looking forward to seeing lots of the forumites coming through Karratha this tourist season and maybe catching up for a coffee or fwo, I have a cappacino machine! :rolleyes:

To all Members,

It is a good site as you have all stated. But someone needs to nominate for Vice President or the site may be no more. To all you people who have voiced your opinions to how the club has been run or should be, now's the time to step to the plate. I would still be there, but my health had played a part in my leaving the position and we want to try and travell as much as possible for now.

Kingy.