Kimbo Sightings

blackie

Greetings All,

We spotted a new white 200 with a TopEnder behind it today between Stanthorpe & Warwick heading south & who should it be but Kimbo & his new 200. Not realising at first as we thought the van was a different color, all of a sudden the phone rang & it was the distinct voice of Kimbo up us for not answering the radio. (we were on a chat channel with the van we were travelling with) Poor phone coverage & out radio range we had a stilted conversation that he was on his way home from Mackay. The van & 200 made a good combo & seemed to look good at 140 kph on the Hwy. :laugh:

PS when you get home Kimbo give Ivan & Gloria a call, they have a DVD for you that we made of the trip last year.

Cheers

Shane & Elle.

Shane and Elle, where are you off to? Heading southwards? Wouldn't it be great if we could catch up in a few weeks? We are heading slowly from the Coorong to the Great Ocean Road and then up the coast toward QLD.

Currently parked in a magic national park site on the Coorong; view of the lake (Lake Alexandrina or Albert?) lots of natural bushes, trees and flowers around, and so far all on our own. The spot is called Parnka Point.

Beautiful!

Chris

Hi Chris & Val, oh that would be great ,BUT we as we speak now 80 days from our departure day.

We are loking forward to catching up with you both at either(or both) the Imbil & Noosa Kedron do's coming up.

Our new van is still on track for the end of March so we are actually using the Noosa w/end as our departure w/end. Sounds like a nice spot where you are now. GPS co-ordinates??? We are going to pick the brains of everyone for their favorite camping spots.

Catch up soon , safe travels.

Kind Regards

Elle & Shane :

Actually yesterday I passed Approximately 7 Kedrons heading north I suspect all heading back from the Tamworth music festival sorry i couldnt talk on radio if you called as I only had a little hand held unit till I get the new car fitted out. Probably was because i was using some real power and got out of range before I picked up the radio :confused:

If you were one of the many sorry but say hello now :thumbsup: and fess up LOL how was the festival ?????

Regards