ANZAC Day

Tolley

Hello to all the old and not so old diggers out there!

By "diggers" I mean anyone who served Australia in any service. Enjoy the day and be thankful we are still here to enjoy it!

Dawn service on the Cairns Esplanade for me.....beautiful setting.....than a quiet day at home.

Lest we forget.

Colin

G'day Colin,

likewise I will be remembering a few mates at our Tinana Dawn Service then home and watching the march on TV to honour all those that served.

Have a good day.

Regards to all,

JK.

G'day Colin,

likewise I will be remembering a few mates at our Tinana Dawn Service then home and watching the march on TV to honour all those that served.

Have a good day.

Regards to all,

JK.

G'day Colin and John and any other ex service men or women on the KOG site,

like Colin and John, I will be attending our dawn service at Cooroy, remembering the fallen,mates lost in the war and those who have passed away since our return, Lest we Forget.

Tom.

I will be marching in Tewantin this year.Everybody have a great day and PLEASE remember what this day is about.We WILL remember them.

Cheers

Rick

I will be marching in Tewantin this year.Everybody have a great day and PLEASE remember what this day is about.We WILL remember them.

Cheers

Rick

I would come down and join you Rick, but we have a better two up school u at the Cooroy Memorial Hall,

Lest we Forget.

Tom.

We have spent ANZAC day in Cloncurry.It was lovely to be in a small country town , the service was humble & moving. The march to & from the service was well attended by the youth of the town from both schools,scouts & girl guides.The future of our Anzac traditions will be in good hands.