Cormorant Aircon

Sullie

If you look at the Aircommand manual see http://caravansplus.com.au/pdf/CORMORANT%20owners%20manual.pdf

Any "E" number display needs to be referred to Aircommand Phone: (08) 8345 8444 they are very helpful people and will tell you what to do.Our Ibis was showing E4 which turned out to be low gas.

Our Ibis had a broken pipe after 17 months of service and they replaced it FOC although it was well out of warranty.

Give them a bell.

Cheers from the Kyd's.

G`Day Sullie

Welcome to the KOG forum.At 46deg. the little man inside your A.C. says that`s it I have had enough of this ,I`m knockin off and going down to the pub where it is cooler. :lol: Good luck getting it fixed in WA. :unsure:

Cheers

Rick

Thanks for the feedback, called Command and they said it is a safety feature, over 45 degrees it goes into a safety mode. So hopefully no more 45-50 degrees, starts to wear you out. It looks like a cool change is on its way, must of heard us praying. Thanks again Graeme & Helen Sullivan

We had our aircon running all day every day for the last couple of weeks before Christmas whilst we / I packed the caravan with all our gear from our Karratha unit as I didn't want my treasured possessions getting overheated on the 40+c days. The unit was turned off as the sunset although the temperatures remained in the 30's I without the sun on the roof I was happy everything would be ok.

We left Karratha two days before Christmas, dropped all our possessions off at our Geraldton home and then pushed on down to Perth to have Christmas with our families. Perth turned on the heat so we decided to run the aircondioner and all was well the first day, THEN.... after a night with it switched off we turned it on again when we returned from a cycle the next morning and guess what???? it had stopped worked! Pumped out air but no cool, ekkkkk..... It was Christmas and nobody would be open to do what we thought would be a regas. Ah well, we are north-westers so we thought we would grin and bear it. Fortunately later that day I was sweating it out lying on the bed when I looked up at the now quite unit and my eyes could just make out where the switch was set.

Ian had turned the dial to pump out maximum air or so he told me but what he had actually done was to switch the unit to air only so the cooling wasn't even turned on. You can only imagine how happy we were!

Cheers all

Sue