Viewing Of Caravans In Melbourne ?

Guest peterk

I'm interested in purchasing a Kedron Caravan, is there anyone in Melbourne Area that has one.

Glen Gall from Kenron Caravans in Queensland suggested I log into this forum to see if anyone has a van in the Melbourne area that would be willing to let us inspect their van with a view to purchasing a brand new one.

Anyone that would be willing to help, please contact me...??

Peter.

Doncaster, Melbourne.

G'day Peter,

We have a December 2006 TopEnder and live NE of Bacchus Marsh about 40 minutes W of the Westgate Bridge and you are quite welcome to call in and have a look.

Roger

Hi Pete,

If you've got the time to drive up to Mitta Mitta the second week of November, you'll be able to catch about 20 of us in the one place for a whole week. I'm sure we'd all be happy to give you a personal tour.

Roger could possibly give you more information on that if you ask him.

Thanks Sue.

Hope to have ordered the van well before November, as there seems to be at least a 12 month wating list. Allthough as long as we're on the list! I would think the final plans will not be required 10-12 weeks prior to p/u. In that case Mitta Mitta would be ok?

Pete

We have just arrived in Melbourne for a week. Staying at Ashley Gardens Big4. Our ATV is now four years old and has done some hard yards, but you are very welcome to come by if you wish. We love to talk about Kedron vans!

Chris and Val

My Wife, Robyn and I are also interested in purchasing a new Kedron and would be grateful if there is any chance of also viewing a Kedron in the Melbourne area, before we arrange a trip up to the factory.

Many thanks

Ian

9722 2103

0411 331 934

Peter, I hope it is ok to add onto your thread and original request?