Season's Greetings

Tolley

Hello fellow Koggers,

I wish my fellow Koggers a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

As 2014 approaches I reflect on the promise of more great trips towing our van. As a warm up we are taking a short Christmas break trip from Cairns to Gippsland in Victoria departing here next Saturday :D

Travel safely wherever you may go.

Regards

Colin & Gayleen, Moët and Cherie

Safe travels guys.........remember there is always a spot for you & your van in 'The Hunter' when travelling through :D

A safe & happy holiday season to all fellow KOGers

Best wishes

Tony & Annie

Safe travels guys.........remember there is always a spot for you & your van in 'The Hunter' when travelling through :D

A safe & happy holiday season to all fellow KOGers

Best wishes

Tony & Annie

Tony, thank you for your offer of your lovely spot. On the way down we will be "passage making" which is a nice way of saying we will be knocking off the K's everyday. Our return trip will be a proper caravan trip and we may just take up your offer. I'll be in touch if we come your way. It's about 3,600 km from Cairns to Gippsland and we have eleven days including a full day in BNE. So there will be a few 450 km days!

Sue and Ann, thanks, and I hope Santa is kind to both of you.

Regards

Colin

Merry Xmas and a very happy new year to all fellow members of this forum. I hope and pray all will travel safely on the road this coming festive season. look out and beware of the idiots on the road.

Carol and Ian

Joy & I add our festive greetings to all as we prepare to move from Tea Gardens NSW to our our new home at the RV Homebase in Maryborough Qld after Christmas. Looking forward to being able to join other koggers at the various rallies which mostly happen in the Sunshine state. Geoff.

Clive and I would like to wish everyone a very happy and safe Christmas.

Joy and Geoff and early welcome to the Fraser Coast. Look forward to meeting you both at a get together in 2014.

Sandra

We would also like to send Season Greetings to our fellow KOGGERS. It has been wonderful to meet so many of you since we got our van almost 2 years ago.

We wish you all good health, happiness and happy and safe travels in 2014.

Merry Christmas to all Koggers as we transition from Wannabenomads to actual nomads as of next Monday.

Good luck with your new home Joy & Geoff & wellcome to Queensland. Would like to catch up before we head off around the block.

Stay safe & happy travels everyone.

Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year everyone :-)

As some already know we had been intending to take off last October for another around Oz trip which was to last at least a year. Unfortunately that has had to be postponed, I can tell you I am really disappointed as Ian had fitted the SOG especially for me! :-) We are still hoping that we can make it over to the next big Geocaching event in SA at Easter but again at the moment even that might not be possible we just have to wait and see how things go with Ian. We can but live in hope that all good things do come to those who wait and I am sure that will be the case for us, at least we are home to look after the garden for the long hot Geraldton summer! :-)

Again safe travels and have a wonderful festive season whatever you may be doing.

Sue

Seasons greatings to all lucky Kedron owners. May your travels be safe and fruitful (except at the SA border of course). We are hoping to leave in Feb for a long awaited trip to WA and all points in between. This will be our third attempt after 2 "false" starts this year. So, hoping to catch up with you all and sundry on the track somewhere.

Chris & Lynn.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of us, whether we are on the road or merely wishing we were! Have a safe and enjoyable festive season and a productive year ahead. May your chequerplate stay shiny and your batteries stay at full charge!

And stay tidy!

post-45-0-90943300-1387753154_thumb.jpg

:) Chris, with chequerplate remaining shiny would mean that we're not getting onto the dirt :-)

We would like to wish all Kedron owners & your families a very Merry Christmas & a Merry New Year too, with 2014 filled with lots of happiness, travel & safety.

Sue & Rod