Latest Trip Report

Chris

Stage_22_Parnka_Point_to_Melbourne.docI have attached our latest trip report, which you may enjoy reading. We cover Mt Gambier, the Great Ocean Road, and Melbourne.

This is being posted from Macquarie Woods, a forestry reserve near Blayney, NSW. Beautiful area and wonderful camp spot. As Webby can attest....

Travel safely,

Chris

Hi Chris & Val,

Great to read your report. Entertaining as usual and I love the pics.

We are heading down that way to do the Great Ocean Road trip in Oct/Nov so some of the information will be most useful. :thumbsup:

Yes, Blayney is a very nice place ...... in summer. :confused:

Chris is making that comment because I was born there. I was also happy to leave the area when I was around 7 to come to sunny Queensland. You would have to experience a winter down there to truly know what I am saying.

Say hi to all the rellies Chris. :shades:

Cheers

Thanks Chris for another good read - I'll be looking forward to seeing those beaut places when we go down that way.

Thanks also for the great recipe; it is a fabulous addition to my recipe collection to feed my vegetarian son and his vegetarian fiance. I'm always on the lookout for new ideas for meals for them when they come for dinner.

Good to know you are on the road again after the car troubles.

All the best

Jeanne

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Webby, it is beautiful weather here right now; crisp, sunny days and cold nights for sleeping tightly under the doona. Autumn is coming in and the trees are starting to turn gold and red...quite lovely. But glad to head north.

Chris

I think there might be a few of us doing the Great Ocean Road in Oct/Nov on our way to the Victorian High Country Gathering.

Does that mean there might be a discount for Kedron Owners?? :thumbsup: