Chevrolet Silverado service

32KEV

Hi all Chev owners, if you have not already been bitten, I would like to give a bit of information on where not to have a service carried out.

This year I had a 40,000km service at Performax West in Perth WA and was shocked to say the least, I later checked with Performax International in Gympie QLD on the same service cost at their centre and it was less than half of what I was charged in perth.

I have since talked to other Chev and Toyota owners that have had a service done on their vehicles in Perth and they also were shocked at the high service cost.

I was always told that WA was 10 years and 2 hours behind the rest of Australia, after this I think it is the other way around.

Cheers

32Kev

Hi 32KEV

Yes it is the other way around.

Have you only just caught up with the financial problems we living in WA have to pay from WA susidising the rest of Australia with GST?

Perth can be an expensive place to live particularly for visitors rip off merchants are many.

Cheers