2005 x country

ob1

Hi ob1

Welcome to the forum & to the possibility of being a Kedron owner!

Going from the title of your post I assuming you are considering purchasing a 10 year old or there abouts van.

Not knowing your location or the history of the van its self, all I can suggest is that you check the operation & function of all of the fittings & accessories. Surely after ten years even the best looked after van may have a few gremlins in it.

I don't know your capabilities, are you confident in getting under the van & checking the chassis & running gear (brakes bearings etc), checking all the electrics?

If the answer is no then I would suggest find a reputable repairer to do a pre purchase inspection.... not suggesting you have an inspection on every van you look at .....but after looking at a few vans you will/should get the feel of what is right & what is possibly wrong.

Heres hoping your 'van hunting' goes well & isnt to stressful.

Also not knowing what your going to pulling your van with ........make sure the 'tug' is up to the job!

I suggest you spend a few hours (when you have the time) & scroll through the various post on this forum, you will pick up a ton of info & learn a lot about the Kedron product!

I do hope to see you as a regular contributor and CU down the road one day!

• Like 3

Hello

I agree with Tony, I would also suggest if you are near Brisbane and you do go ahead with the purchase, take the van to Kedron for a major service.

I believe these services cost about $500 (If no major problems detected)? This would be good reassurance and give you confidence in your new van.

Kedron do have a good reputation for standing by their vans.

Good luck

Terry

• Like 2

Gyday ob1 our first Kedron was a 2005 xc and were very happy with it but as previous owners have said the fixtures may need a good looking at .overall Kedron make a top van and most owners look after them and many even upgrade them but yea check it out I personally would get a expert to give it a once over just for another opinion it would be worth the money spent .

How much can you tow with your 2004 Landcruiser ? You should also remember the weight of water ,food ,clothing ect these usually add up to plus minus 500 kg even if you are careful what you take

John