Clearview mirrors

Hi Doyley,

I think you are looking for me..... I'm currently on the road, I will be home in about a week. If you PM me with your contact details, I will make contact you on my return.

I would like to know your year build ( pre or post March 2012) would you like black or chrome finish, with or with out indicators. Also you delivery postcode for freight costs. Looking forwrd to hearing from you. :-)

Hi Ryan,

I will contact you on my return to 'home base' in a week or so if that is ok via a PM.

Thanks for the enquiry

Regards

Tony

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank Tony H for organising a set of Clearview mirrors for my 200 series.

Good price cheaper than the local suppliers with delivery to Brisbane Included.

Thanks mate owe you one .

Barra Pete

• 3 weeks later...

Tony H

I am also interested in some clear view mirrors for my LC 200 2009 (

Hi Ryan,
I will contact you on my return to 'home base' in a week or so if that is ok via a PM.
Thanks for the enquiry
Regards
Tony

no mirror blinkers)

could you please let me know how much both the chrome and black posted to 2446 is please.

Regards

Ourgrange.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi i am after some clearview mirrors (chrome/electric) to suit my 100 series. Im coming down to Bris from Weipa to pick up our xc3. If anybody can help me out with a new set or pre loved set it would be much appreciated.Tia

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tony

can you I please get a price of you for the clear view mirrors, we have a 07 landcruiser cab chassis. is there any cost difference between black to chrome or indicators to no indicators?

Are the Mirrors the only thing you have access to from clearview? I am also interested in there fridge slide.

Thanks Di

Thanks for the enquiry.

I will PM/email you tomorrow.I have a bit going on here today!

Can you please let me know your delivery post code & I assume you have a 2007 70 series...... correct?

Mirrors for the 70 series,come in black with no reflectors or chrome with reflectors but NO indicator. http://www.clearviewmirrors.com.au/13515/LANDCRUISER-75-TO-79S/

Yes, I can source & supply the fridge slides also http://clearviewmirrors.com.au/13394/CLEARVIEW-EASY-SLIDE/ which size are you interested in?

Regards

Tony

Hi Tony

Thank you for your message. Yes 2007 79 series. The fridge slide needs to be big enough to home a 40lt engel. Sorry I don't know the exact size.

Thanks Di

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...