Chev Silverado

Leon Brown

Congratulations Leon you won't regret your purchase, they are a top tow vehicle. Are you looking at replacing the tub for a complete camp fit out or simply want a canopy to sit on the tub? Have a look at CSM Transport on the Gold Coast, the site might give you some ideas.

Cheers

Merv

Hi Leon,

I strongly recommend CSM Canopies, the options are endless, the before & after sales service is similar to Kedron. You are paying for what you get ... the best canopy on the market. I took my canopy into Arnhem Land, Mitchell Falls, Tanami, Oodnadatta, Strezlecki last year & did not have one spec of dust in the canopy. Mine was a little over $21k, but worth every penny. You can either a fitment to a tray or directly to the chassis. They also have a branch at Warwick, QLD that produces the canopies. Some branches install only.

Regards Taka

Good Morning Leon

I have a canopy built by Concept Canopies @ 5 Youngs Crossing Road Joyner [barry Hayward] mine included tray & heaps of extras & painted to match Vehicle & cost $14k. we have done most of the tracks including great central Google CONCEPT CANOPIES & you can see photos also price list to get an idea what it will cost you. After sales service if you need it we have found to be great.

Regards Neville.

Hi Leon,

The canopies other readers have listed are quality canopies I looked at all these when I to was chasing one, and I went for Metalink canopy GXL their address is Palmwood Queensland and I found their canopies just a little stronger and the finish second to none.

Have a look at Metalink when comparing quality and price, they to have extras to add that will blow your mind. Their website is www.metalink.net.au

Cheers

32Kev

Which ever way you go Leon I suggest that you seriously look at putting the spare (s) up on the back of the canopy and have a lip under. The reason for this is we copped a rear flat on the Birdsville Track last year and struggled to get the spare out from underneath with the weight of the van pushing down and the flat, there wasn't enough room.

Cheers

Merv