Kedron 2002 ATV

Jabob

Hello, some friends have just purchased a 2002 ATV 20'6" on our recommendation. Unfortunately they received no assistance form the vendor and are now struggling to work the

water tanks and a few other matters. The system is obviously very different from our system on a 2011 ATV.

Can anyone who has a similar van from that year, please contact me so I can help them?

Many thanks,

Bob Gillen.

Hi Jabob, some specifics about what problems they are having would be of assistance.

Bas

• Like 1

Hi Jabob

I agree with Bas here. 

Many of us put a lot of time and effort to respond to requests for assistance, but we need to know what the specific problems are. If your friends have a 2002 Kedron (14 years old), it might be difficult find someone with that historical knowledge. Hence, the need for specific problems so we can put our thinking caps on.

Cheers

Peter

Thanks for the replies - it is difficult for me to be specific as it is not my van. To date Kedron have also been unhelpful.

The main objective of my note was to see if anyone in the group might have a similar van and whether I could put my friends in touch with them to discuss specifics.

(I am encouraging these friends to join KOG)

My friends live in Kiama NSW, whereas I live in SA, so I cannot provide much assistance.

Thanks,

Cheers,

Bob.

Hi Bob,

We are the owners of a 2003 ATV and would be happy to assist your friends, bonus being we live in Wollongong, will personal message our mobile to you to pass on to your friends.

Cheers Gav

• Like 5