Age group

Hi guys,

I'm a new member to the forum and was wondering whether there were many Kedron owners in their 30's on here. We are in our early 30's with 2 daughters and we are looking at purchasing a new XC3 to do a long term (12-18 months) trip around Aus so look forward to meeting some of you!

• Like 1

Hi Danno, just a word of caution with your plans. We set off when we were 50 year olds and planed on travelling for a couple of years. The problem is it can be very addictive and we are now into our 15 th year of tripping around and still love every day like it is a new adventure.

The only thing is that doctors seem to want to interfere with our plans as we get older. While young I would say travel and enjoy the lifestyle and have no regrets.

Den and Col

• Like 1

Welcome Danno

No, a lot of us are simply a bunch of "Old Farts" on here that thoroughly enjoy travelling and have a wealth of knowledge to pass on should it be needed by the younger generation.

Looking forward to seeing you on the road.

Cheers

Merv

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the late reply lol. Hi mate, my wife and I are in our late thirty with two daughters as well. We recently purchase a 07 ATV2 which is a huge van with loads of space but needing a large tug. We are currently on our madden voyage for a few days  in Bowen and I'm very happy with how it towed and quick to set up compared to our old camper. Our plans were the same as yours but the oldest has just hit high school and needs stubility so will have to stick to short trips 4-6weeks Max ?. You won't regret buying a Kedron. Pm us if your in the Mackay QLD area we could show you the sights? Cheers

• Like 2