Topender TE5

Hi All 

my names Mark 

ive just joined as an associate member 

As I'm waiting for my new TE5 Topender to roll off the production line at the end of July 

I've really enjoyed working with Graham the production and design manager for Kedron 

Theres many a new concept that Graham and I have discussed with the transition between TE3 &5 

Things like Diesel heater to the outside awning ducted for down south off season & national parks 

External Waco wine bar x 6 bottles 

Stereo speakers outside 

On board dometic generator with automatic start up !!

Fan forced oven & new slide out barbie with grill plate in addition to weber baby Q 

New 500 amp lithium batteries & 3000 watt Epro converter 

Drop Soleniod water tanks 

Even spray suppression around the wheel arches 

it goes on and on 

So if you want to customise your van 

No problems Graham's up for the job 

The next concept is Rain Water harvesting off the roof of the van 

These guys don't stop 

So I guess my new van will be redundant over the next few years 

Cheers 

Mark !!!

• Like 2

Hi Mark,

Welcome to the forum, WOW this sounds like some sort of van......with the extras your talking about.

I bet you'll be like a young kid on Christmas Eve, when the delivery day finally arrives.

And don't forget.....there is lots of info about Kedron's on these pages......if you can't find what your looking for .....just simply ask and one of our very knowledgeable members should be able to assist.

Again ....welcome to the forum and looking forward to seeing you and your van down the road one day....soon

Regards

Tony H

• Like 2

Welcome aboard Mark

One with all the bling, well done. 

I bet you are looking at or have a big truck to tow all of that as well.  Looking forward to seeing you along one of our many tracks in the future.

Cheers

Merv

Welcome to the Forum Mark, you will thoroughly enjoy putting your new van through its paces when it rolls out of the factory.  I especially like the suggestion of Rain Water harvesting in the future, sounds really exciting.  A lot of Kedron owners carry around lots of bits and pieces to achieve that aim, so to have something that is perhaps more integrated would be amazing.

Cheers