Spare tyre covers

Chris

On our first van we had tyre covers for the tyres on the back of the van which were supplied by Kedron. They had the word KEDRON in large letters emblazoned on them.  We would like new covers which have the same branding.  Has anyone used a firm which custom makes covers like this?

is Kedron still making them anymore?  I know they stopped providing them for some reason.

Chris

At least 3 years ago I tried to buy some from Kedron but they had discontinued them as an accessory. I can't help as to where you might have some made with the Kedron name.

regards

Barry

Hi Chris

We had 2 plain black ones made in 2012. We used a company in WA called 'rusty gate' or similar name. They just needed the tyre size etc. Made of UV resistant stuff. They also do/ did custom designs.

Cheers.

Peter

Hi Chris,

As Peter says, there is a crowd in WA that do wheel covers.....their name escapes me ......but Google is your friend.

i personally know of one KOG member (from Perth) who used this company's services, and I believe they are very happy with the end result.....they had a couple of their own photos 'printed' on the new wheel covers.....very impressive!

i will pm you with the members name?

Regards & travel safe

Tony