Hi All, Just joined the Kedron group today. My wife and I are expecting our KedronXC3 20' to be ready in February 2017. We have been travelling [ caravans] since 1974, our first being a 16' Millard. We like the life style and the freedom it gives us. Also the people that you meet, swapping ideas , travel info etc. We live in FNQ, doing frequent trips to Cape York and surrounding place's.

We are looking forward to meeting people with Kedron vans, swapping yarns and ideas ??  

Thank you Allan 

• Like 4

Hi Allan,

Welcome to the KOG.

Plenty of reading here on this forum, to assist you in the Kedron 'experience'.

Dont be backward in coming forward and asking anything your not sure about.....

CU down the road

Tony H

• Like 3

Thanks Tony,

Yep we looking forward to February , currently own a Supreme territory which is on the selling block. The big ' K ' will be our tenth caravan, just can't seem to keep one outa the shed.

We have 5 acres up here in FNQ, 120 metre's river frontage, maybe down the track we can get some Kedron vans to pay a visit

. Am looking at joining the finical side of the group, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Allan

• Like 3

Hi Allan,

Being a financial member has its benefits....a LOT MORE info on the members only pages. All for only $25 pa!!

Your location/home paddock sounds idyllic, sure you will get response if you wanted to hold a 'gathering' there.

Cheers

CU down the road?

• Like 3

Thank you for that Tony, yep me thinks we will join. will get started on it today or tomorrow.

After we pick up the van in February we are doing a trip up north, then across to the Kimberly, around mid April . Is there many in the KOG group?? Do you have gathering's , rallies , trips etc ??. We have never been in any such thing , but thought, well why not give it a try, I guess it can't hurt. As the saying goes, you never never know if you never never go

Thank you

Allan

• Like 2

Welcome to the group Allan, I'm sure you will be happy with your new Kedron. After you get settled in don't forget to organise a gathering up your way. It is very simple to do, choose a date and time to suit you and posted it on the members part under gatherings. We always have fun at these gatherings and you will be surprised where people will come from to join the party. 

Enjoy your Keddy.

Clive and Sandra

• Like 3