Resigning as Moderator

Chris

I have decided to step down from my position as Moderator of the forum.  It has been a privilege to undertake this role (as well as a stint as Vice President) and I have worked with some wonderful people from this group in that time.  But it is time for me to resign.

There are personal reasons for the decision.

Of course I will continue to be a member of the Kedron Owners Group and hope to continue to make a contribution where I can.

And as the AGM is fast approaching and a mostly new team will  be in place thereafter, I wish them all well with their efforts on our behalf.  The committee and Webmaster perform minor miracles behind the scenes of the forum, and I wish to thank Lea for her work especially, as the Webmaster.  The Secretary (Sue), President (Tony) and Vice President (Cathy) perform such valuable work too, and I thank them for that contribution.

Happy travels!

• Like 3

Chris,

Wendy and I have not met you but would like to thank you for your behind the scenes contribution. It is a vital role, and the forum at the heart of the Group wont work without someone to run the ruler over our contributions. Thanks.

Grahame 

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

It is with genuine sadness that I read your resignation above, in the time that I have been a member of the KOG, your input, wisdom and sensible approach to matters (sometimes delicate) have been noted and appreciated. 

In my position as president of the KOG, you have been a very strong 'spoke' in the wheel of this & past KOG committees.

Your input will be greatly missed, and you will leave big shoes to be filled, with a successor!

I have to reluctantly accept your resignation, that you have tendered, and would welcome you back as a moderator or any committee position for that matter....when the time 'is right' for you.

Although we haven't meet face to face, (it's a big country & we are geographically distant) I do consider you a good friend. 

I would like to thank you, along with (I'm sure) current & past committee members as well as general members for your friendship, help & promoting of the Kedron Owners Group.

Regards & thanks again,

Safe travels to you & Val.

CU down the road.

• Like 4

Goodness, all these comments are heartwarming!  And I thank you for them.  Yes, it is a great team we have here on the forum, and it amazes me that so many people make such a valuable contribution to the continued success of the group and its forum. 

I will have a short break from the moderating role and be back in the near future.

In the meantime, I echo Lea's words of a little while ago and urge everyone to use the forum to share trip reports, ideas and plans with the whole Kedron family through this forum.  And pictures.  We all love pictures.

Chris

• Like 5