Soon to be ATV2 owners...

JohnN

Hello all

We are now under 4 weeks (10th March) from picking up our van from Kedron so I though it was time to stop lurking, join up and say hello!

We have had a camper trailer, an expander type caravan and most recently a Starcraft and in 2016 took 3 months to see NT and WA. We are now looking fwd to getting a more solid van that will be a long term keeper!

Hope to see some of you on the road some time.

cheers

John (and Lisa)

• Like 1

Hi JohnN.  Welcome to the forum, and a future of travelling with your new van when it arrives.  I see you are NT based?  Although now in SA we are long term Territorians....well, I grew up and lived in the Top End pretty much all my life.

chris

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi John & Lisa,

Welcome to the KOG.

I bet you are like a kid on chrissy eve waiting for the delivery of your new van.

Hand over can be a bit of a brain swelling experiance, take a note pad & write down what you need to remember.

There is lots of info on these pages, dont be afraid to ask as many questions as you wish on this forum.

Enjoy your new van!

C U down the road.

Tony

• Like 1

Welcome to the group. Love your new van. Hope you have some great times travelling this beautiful country of ours.

cheers

Clive and Sandra

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi John & Lisa

Welcome to the KOG membership and great to see your input on the forum. Your van looks great and am sure you will get years of enjoyment and satisfaction from your investment.

Look forward to catching up at a meeting or on the road

Mike 

• Like 3