Newbies

Goodo

Hello fellow KOGs

Peter and Debbi here, writing to introduce ourselves. We're new to caravaning, and so also new to Kedron / KOG. We picked up our TE5 on 19 Jan 17, and have just come back from a shake out trip around south east Qld for a couple of weeks. We enjoy golf, cycling, walking, photography (beginners) and painting (especially landscapes ... and so there's lots of inspiration around!). We had a ball, and are looking forward to travelling in our van and meeting fellow KOGs on the road. Give us a wave if you see us!!

• Like 3

Welcome home, I'm sure all went well after all it is a Kedron.

Have you logged into the KOG website yet  ?  If not then login using the mail address used on your application and select your password.

Safe travels

Mike

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Carters said:

Welcome home, I'm sure all went well after all it is a Kedron.

Have you logged into the KOG website yet  ?  If not then login using the mail address used on your application and select your password.

Safe travels

Mike

Mike, they have posted here so they must have logged in? :)

And welcome Peter and Debbi.  The Kedron family is very helpful and friendly.  I look forward to seeing your trip reports....I do love trip reports!

chris

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Goodo,

A slightly belated welcome to KOG. Its sounds like youre having a good time in your Kedron, and you will have MANY more Im sure.

There is lots of info on these pages, have a browse when you can.....any questions, dont be afraid to ask.

C U down the road!

Tony

• Like 1