Barambah Bush Caravan Park

FNQCarters

Hi One & All

Robin and I use the road down the middle from Emerald to all points South to avoid the highway traffic and have often passed through Murgon without stopping. I would appear that we now have a reason to do so.

Neither KOG or I have any affiliation to or connection with the following. I have been to their website and it will be in my next trip planner.

I would appreciate any feedback from members who have already stayed there or when they do so.

Good Morning

Rick and Barb would like to introduce ourselves to the Caravan Clubs of Queensland as the New Owners of Barambah Bush Caravan Park in the South Burnett Region.

We would love to meet you and we are offering a special deal for February 2017 where you stay for 4 nights and only pay for 3 nights.

We have Powered Caravan and Camping Sites($29.00 per night), Unpowered Caravan and Camping Sites($24.00 per night), Drive Through Powered Sites($29.00 per night) and can cater for Big Rigs. You can even “circle the wagons” and enjoy a Campfire or cook up a storm on our free Gas BBQ’s.

Our amenities are spacious and spotless and our Camp Kitchen is well equipped.

Our Park is set on 40 acres of Parkland and 160 acres of Bushland, where you can explore the abundance of wildlife or just relax in our peaceful setting. We are on the Barambah Wine Trail, where you can experience the outstanding wines of the South Burnett from five of our local Wineries, and we are only 6kms from Bjelke Petersen Dam if you would like to have a fish or just enjoy the water.

For further information please feel free to call us or visit our Website: www.barambahbush.com.au

Rick and Barb Parke

Barambah Bush Caravan Park

332 Borcherts Hill Road

Murgon QLD 4605

E: barambahbush@burnett.net.au

Phone: 07 4168 1085

• Like 1

We have driven past this park a few times, and thought it looked nice.  The region is delightful with lovely scenery and wineries.

• Like 2