Heather

Kedron RV Pop Top 2001 17ft 6" ext. VGC $19,000 neg

We have owned this Van for 12 years having bought it from Kedron  and reluctant to sell. No dust, no leaks, smoke free. Has full hardly used Annexe, 3yr old Aussie Traveller Awning+ shade screen, 90 ltre 12c/240v Waeco fridge, full oven, grill, cook top (gas), Always Towed with Nissan Patrol 3ltr auto Turbo diesel with max tow capacity of 2.5ton so the Van is light weight for a Kedron. Twin beds + lounge which will make bed for younger child, 120kw Solar panel and Dometic Air Con R/cycle in ceiling, microwave, Kogan TV, radio and CD player, portaloo in cupboard under bed. Heaps of cupboard space. 1350kg Tare, 1950kg  ATM, RWC and Gas Cert. 2 gas bottles, 2 checker plate toolboxes on rear, pole carriers. No dust, no leaks. Inside pic is with roof down still almost 6ft clearance.  fully equipped ready to go. (white  marks on divan are sun shining through windows) can contact my mobile 0421 236 141. Caravan is Ipswich Q'ld

DSCI3113.JPG

DSCI3102.JPG

DSCI3101.JPG

DSCI3112.JPG

DSCI3096.JPG

DSCI3108.JPG

Edited by Heather
added phone number

Hi Heather 

I think that you may have forgotten to put a price on the van.

Cheers

Merv

Thanks Merv, the family arrived when i was putting it together.