Newbies

Finally , after 10 years of hubby dragging me to the Kedron stand at the Brisbane C&C show , I can now proudly say we have joined the Kedron club. Have done a few little shakedown weekends to date. Little different from our old van getting used to the layout and going from a family van to just the two of us . Couple of teething issues , but just keeping a little list until we can get the van back over to Brendale. My biggest issue is the kitchen blind which is now a flapping mess . Was stiff and difficult to manage from the get-go , but now she be stuffed. Was hoping for some insight here , but can only see issues with insect ingress. Are they an easy fix ?

• Like 2

Hi,

And welcome to the Kedron Owners Group (KOG).

Im sure you will find us a friendly group who are keen to promote the Kedron product and caravanning generally!

Re your question about your blind, there is a recent post about blinds which may be of assistance.....but seeing as your van is new I would suggest letting the guys at Brendale have a look at it for you!

Once again welcome to the group & we look forward to meeting you at a gathering or on the road somewhere in this great country! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...