TonyH

APOLOGIES!!!

Hi everyone,

I would like to apologise to all our regulars & casual visitors to this site, unfortunately due to circumstances well beyond our control this site has been 'down' for the past couple days.

From what I understand the problem is with the 'host' of this site & they are in the USA. Communication because of time difference makes any simple matter/correspondence drawn out, hence the delay in getting back 'online'. 

I will follow this matter up, time to get a 'local' host I think as this is the second outage in twelve months!

Stay safe out there. 

Tony H (president)

Not sure how fixed it is.  I can get in via Chrome but not internet explorer.  Sent off another request to them about this.  Emails are also not working correctly but this is other companies problem.  If anyone strikes a problem please email me so I can check it out.   Thanks

Tested some more and it seems to be right now.  Looks slightly different but that is Invisions workings not ours.

All ok now Tony site working well, could not log in last night but ok now no problems

• Thanks 1

Karen

The IE/Chrome thing is something which I experience from time to time.

I will have been using IE for years and then for no obvious reason it will not open a certain site.

Regards

Barry 

• Like 1

Thanking you ?