Merry Christmas and a very happy new year!

TonyH

To all members of the Kedron Owners Group,

Annie and I would like to wish you all the best for Christmas. May it be a safe joyous time for you and your families. 

If you are travelling, look out for the other silly buggers on the road.

Stay safe, cu on the other side of ‘the silly season’!

Tony H

Wishing you all..........

At this time of the year it’s difficult to know what to say without offending someone. So I’ve checked with my legal adviser and on his advice I wish to say the following to all friends and colleagues. Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the seasonal holiday, practised with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practise religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2018, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great (not to imply that Australia is necessarily greater than any other country) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Annie you really have to send the big fella back to work as he has too much time on his hands.

Having said that, we have to admit to having a good laugh from Tony's message.

We will be more daring and just wish everyone a safe and happy festive season. May your time be spent enjoying wonderful company and beautiful scenery.

Best regards to all.

Paul and Karen

• Like 2

fMy lawyer said I can respond with a similarl expression of goodwill, defined as wishing positive outcomes but not limited to festive seasons exclusively.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy Summer Solstice.

5E5FAE4F-D1A9-431B-A0F0-7007D7B46CE1.jpeg

• Like 3

A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you all hope you all have a safe Christmas & a lot of Wonder full trips in the New Year & I am a Proud Australian & it is our COUNTRY so Please if you do not like our way leave as some have stuffed their Country & now want to do it to AUSTRALIA.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO ALL.

Neville.

• Like 2

Thanks Tony that was funny but somewhere near the way things are heading. 

We would like to wish you and other Kedron owners a belated Merry Christmas and may we all have a great year ahead of us with many days spent in our wonderful caravans . This year we tried to concentrate on the real meaning of  Christmas. 

We had a great Time at Church/dinner with all our children  and grandkids/dinner with the brother and a family bbq at the beach . Need to diet now .

Just as well the cricket is on, time to relax in front of the box .

Greetings John and Jo 

• Like 1