Eyres Rock proper

The Road Runner

47 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Good photo, did you come over by the GCR and in through the back door, so to speak.

Clive

Far too clean for the back door.    Looks more like highway mode.    AYERS rock....

Cheers

Merv

• Like 1

Not this time. After weeks in Perth to do the change over we had to get home to Cairns ,so the quickest way was  to take the diagonal from Perth to Cairns via the Nullabour. Picked up the old “bull” in Perth and got the van upgraded as well. As far as W.A Transport were concerned the Kedron was now legal. Queensland Transport not happy until  I spent more money in Cairns to get my third vin plate. A lovely blue one. Now we’re all happy.

Apparently all I need now is to learn  how to spell &  get my new vehicle covered in dirt to be a true Kredoner . Then ,again ,  Queenslanders can be a bit different sometimes. Thought this attitude only happened on the Bushtracker site.?

• Confused 1

LOL ........................ "Queenslanders can be a bit different" ......................... That is an understated comment if ever I have heard one :P