Van Service

Paulg

Hi all, being based in Vic it is a little hard to get to Kedron for servicing. I have just brought a 4 year old Van. Can anyone recommend a company in Vic for servicing that they are happy with.   

Thanks

Paulg

• Like 2

Hi Paul,

Welcome to this forum.

If you look in the Public Forum, under the heading ’Product information and Services’ you will find the National Service Directory, although there are only a few entry’s there, there are two for Vic, maybe one of them is geographically close to you.

Perhaps after finding a suitable repairer, you to may add to this thread.

Looking forward to meeting you down the road!

Regards

Tony H

45 minutes ago, Paulg said:

Hi all, being based in Vic it is a little hard to get to Kedron for servicing. I have just brought a 4 year old Van. Can anyone recommend a company in Vic for servicing that they are happy with.   

Thanks

Paulg

National Service

We have also had our Kedron serviced by Harding Swift.  They did a great job.  We told them we were going rough and asked them to replace things that might be iffy (as we are not mechanically minded).  Only 1 bearing needed replacing.  Think there was a list started I will try and track it down and pin it to the top for people to find

In Product information and services I have just pined the national register we started.  If anyone has someone to add please do so.  Remember these are not people Kedron directly endorses just people Kedron Owners Group member have found reliable.

• Thanks 2

Melbourne Trailers at Chelsea Heights is the Australian Dexter agents and are recommended.

Bas

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those interested please remove any recommendation by us for Harding Swift as a service Company for our Kedron.

A huge great big thank you to Johnno of Mobile Trailer Services at Kedron  for fixing what should not have be done.

Cheers 

Merv