Christmas gathering and present

tony n irene

Hi,

This may seem like a strange question but can anyone give me some ideas of what is given as a secret Santa present?  Is it aimed as something for use in the van or for couples.  This is our first time attending so not sure of the etiquette.

Thanks,

Tony & Irene

Ideally it should be related to caravanning but doesn’t have to be.

Some good ideas I have seen before have included a led light which adheres to the outside of the van; a lanyard with a key holder so you carry your keys around your neck; any secret key holder which can attach magnetically under the van; have a mug made up with Kedron on it; a lightweight melamine nibbles tray; a knife guard to protect sharp knives in the drawer.  Is that helpful?

• Like 2

Hello Tony and Irene,

In the past we have received a book, chopping board and vegetable knife, both which have been well received. We also have received other gifts that have not been so useful or enjoyable. As some live in their vans, space is also an issue.  I personally always enjoy something we can eat or drink. ?????

Look forward to meeting you and all other members attending.

Cheers,

Sandra and Clive

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2