Drones

Peterv

Hi all,

I’m thinking of buying my first drone.  Leaning towards the DJI Mavic Air, it shoots photos in RAW and video in 4K. Primarily interested in the photography side of things but I suspect that, once I get the knack of it, I’ll also do a lot of video.  

I am interested in anybody’s experience with using drones and any thoughts you may have on what I should look out for when buying & using.

many thanks,

Peter

There is an interesting discussion on another forum regarding use of drones.  It is less about the type of drone and more about the rules around usage of drones.  

http://caravanersforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=69072

But on a related topic, Kedron owner Danno Bananno has a drone (or three) and is an expert.  He posts a lot on the Kedron owner’s Facebook site if you want o look there.

• Like 1

Thanks Chris,

Wow, 23 pages of comments, that will keep me busy for a while.  I’ve seen some of Danno’s video’s.  After I’ve looked at the Caravaners’ Forum, I might post something on the Facebook site.

cheers,

Peter

• Like 1