Outside Light Covers

Chris

Hi forumites.

Some of you may know that Grant Foster on the Kedron Facebook sister site has arranged for replacement external light covers on Kedron vans to be made by a firm called Fairlite Plastics.  This is a special run and may not be available in future. 

While the orders were to be placed by today at the latest, I have spoken to Fairlite Plastics (Gemma) and she advised that provided she receives requests as soon as possible, but within the next week, she should be able to accommodate the request.  I have only just noticed the facebook post on this topic and so apologies for short notice.  I know not everyone is a facebook user and so may miss out on this opportunity otherwise.

The facebook post says:

Price will $62.50 each.
Contact Gemma at Fairlite Plastics 0423987478
email mailto:gemma@fairlite.com.au
Gemma will arrange your payment, the number of covers you want to order and your postal address.

This post has been brought to you as a community service announcement...and the usual caveats apply.  We have no affiliation with the company in question etc.:D

Chris

• Like 2

Hi Chris 

Thanks for your info have just ordered new lenses for mine

Kakadu

The first production line of lens covers is now closed.  Fairlite are however now taking orders for the second production run, but until they have enough orders to make it financially viable , there is no estimate of when that might be.

So, if you still need a lens cover (or two) you can still order them from Gemma at Fairlite, but it could take a while.

We are extremely grateful to Grant Foster for making all these arrangements on our behalf.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Those who have ordered the replacement light covers will have received emailed advice from Fairlite to say the orders are being despatched.

They also say that :

We will be processing more orders as numbers fill again.. so tell a friend !"

So, if you missed out on this round, there will be a further chance to order the covers.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 1

On the sister Facebook site, Gemma has written

Hi Kedron Caravan Owners.  We are planning a 2nd production run of External Light Covers.  If enough orders received in June we will go to production for Despatch end of July 2019.  Interested parties may contact me on 0423987478 or gemma@fairlite.com.au 

thank you in advance  -  Gemma Borg, Fairlite Plastics Pty Ltd

• 1 month later...

A third run is being organised.

Hi Members,  We are now taking orders for our 3rd run of Custom Light Covers. Please contact me on 0423987478 or gemma@fairlite.com.au to place an order. Hopefully we can collect enough orders for August production... so tell a friend.  Thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris,

I just spoke to Gemma regarding payment for my order and she advised that they have only received about one third of the orders required to justify another production run.

Therefore whoever needs new covers, please order asap.

Best regards

Barry

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Hi Chris,

I just spoke to Gemma regarding payment for my order and she advised that they have only received about one third of the orders required to justify another production run.

Therefore whoever needs new covers, please order asap.

Best regards

Barry

Thanks Barry!

a timely reminder that anyone requiring new covers should get in touch with Gemma (details above).