We (I) am back!!!!

It has been a long, long time since we were last a member and active on the forums.  A lot of things happened at once and KOG went to the back burner I guess.  Well now we are back and just like before I am the "forum" person behind the Ian and Sue name.  Ian much prefers to do his own thing and let me chat on the forum, of course he expects to be informed of anything important.  ha ha.  

We are still living in Geraldton WA even though we seem to spend best part of each year over east, mostly in Queensland.  If I had my way, and if the housing market wasn't so bad here, we would be selling up and moving over - probably to the RV Homebase.  

Early in 2018 we were on our annual trek across the Nullabor heading to one of our geocaching events when only 60 kilometres from home we smashed our front window cover.  Well.......   eventually we arrived at the Kedron factory to buy another, which actually did happen  BUT.....  While there we took a tour around and checked out all the new innovations etc.  We got as far as Gympie going north to Cairns when Ian asked whether I would like a new Kedron.  He didn't need to ask twice!  We turned back and ordered an XC5.  Lucky for us somebody wanted to change their collection date, probably because it was right on Christmas so we jumped in quick and said put us in the slot.  We continued on to Cairns in our trust old ATV2 but sickness in the family had me flying home a couple of times the last of which we decided I should stay back West, that was when I came upon someone in Geraldton wanting to buy a Kedron.  Ian no sooner arrived home and our Kedron was gone.  Three months without it nearly killed me.  🙂 

We headed across in our RAM with our rooftop tent and collected our new Kedron just ten days before Christmas, we stayed over east for the next eight months and have only just arrived home.  I am already working on getting across to the Christmas event, I must say Ian seems pretty keen too.  Oh if only it wasn't 4500 kilometres from here, the RAM is much more economical to run than the LC200.  ha ha ha...  AND... you guys always have so much fun.  Yes, I just have to make the trip.  FOMO....  See I am right up there with the modern lingo.  

OK time to stop rambling here.  It is great to be back.

Sue

IMG_1283.jpeg

• Like 1

Hi Ian & Sue,

Welcome back to KOG, you certainly have been putting some K’s on your new tug traipsing around our beautiful country. 

It would be great if you could attend the gathering at Kilkivan, it’s only just down the road for you....lol. It promises to be very informative & fun with the theme of ‘Travel Safely.’

Cu Down the road,

Tony