Kedron gathering in the southern states?

Anthony

Hi All 

Has there been a gathering for keddie owners the southern states?,  if so when is the the next one 

I'd be keen to arrange a gathering in central Victoria or  on the fluerieu in South Australia

Suggest a date of the 9th of March, being Adelaide cup could just do the weekend

Ideas of cheese and wine and share your experiences

We are a family of 4 with 2 young boys 

We are #Laketouringaustralia.com 

I'll put it up on facebook and see how we go 

Regards 

Anthony 

• Like 3

Hi Anthony,

In recent times the most ‘southern’ gatherings have been held in the NSW Shoalhaven area (Bendeela). 

Members Noel & Bev Everingham have been leading this gathering for a few years now and doing a great job.

Unfortunately I can’t recall in recent history a gathering being held any further south on the eastern or central part of the mainland.

WA members Karen & Paul Slater did hold a gathering in country WA earlier this year.

To hold a Kedron Owners Group gathering, you have to be a 'financial member of the group’ ....to hold the gathering under the KOG ‘banner’. Doing this entitles you to Public Liability cover. 

We would welcome you to the group, subject to very modest requirements (Kedron Caravan ownership) then you could hold a gathering in your desired area, it could be promoted on the Trips & Gatherings page of this website.

Whilst we, KOG are trying to increase our following and membership, we acknowledge the presence of the Facebook page ‘Kedron Caravan Owners’ (KCO). 

Kedron Owners Group (KOG) & the Kedron Caravan Owners (KCO) have NO direct affiliation in ANY way other than we do have the common goal of the promotion of the Kedron Caravans product.

I do believe that KOG & KCO have a healthy working relationship, whilst remaining two very separate groups. 

I am currently organising the upcoming KOG, AGM & Christmas Gathering to be held at Kilkivan 6 - 10 November.

With the relationship KOG has with KCO, I have been able to promote this gathering to non KOG members on the Facebook KCO page, which has been successful. 

Anthony, not knowing where you reside, I’m assuming you are in SA or Vic? this definitely does not stop you applying for membership to KOG, then you could/can hold gatherings (under the KOG banner) anywhere you wish to and having the ‘security’ of Public Liability Insurance. 

I appreciate and understand that you may be geographically hampered to attend gatherings which.....yes, unfortunately are mainly held in the eastern states. 

BUT, I welcome your enthusiasm with your enquiry!

Hopefully you will join KOG and be an active member, holding gatherings in your geographic area.

Looking forward to meeting you on the road one day or at a KOG gathering!

Our Vice President, Chris Martins lives in the Barossa area, Im very confident see will see this post and make contact with you!

Travel safe,

Tony H 

President KOG 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, TonyH said:

Our Vice President, Chris Martins lives in the Barossa area, Im very confident see will see this post and make contact with you!

Travel safe,

Tony H 

President KOG 

I will be in touch with Tony separately.  Coincidentally, I had been about to make a separate suggestion on this forum about such a gathering.  The last time I asked (a few years ago now, admittedly) there was no interest.  But I personally know four other Kedrons all near where I live in SA.  It would be great to arrange a get together.

Chris

Vice President KOG and Moderator

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Webmaster said:

we will be heading for SA but not until May which is probably not really a good time but just so you know.  In tassie from nov to May

oh we can organise something later on as well!   Except we will be heading North I nearly May....

• Like 1

Hello Anthony,

It would be great to see a gathering down south.
If it happens, please let us know early, give us plenty of time to plan the journey. I know that some are heading south next year to see the silo art.

Good luck.

Cheers,

Sandra and Clive

• Like 2