Perth repairs

Just had some excellent service from two companies in Perth , both at the caravan park so mobile.

1: Terrsat Pty Ltd  ( Mile) repaired our Auto sat which was  not behaving as it should have, basically some worn parts after 10 years and serviced the motor like new now . 
2 Nexus  1 Caravan Plumbing and gas (Steve ) repaired and serviced the Suburban Hot Water system .

I can recommend both guys, both professionals in there field AND arrived at the caravan park on time

. No connection to either just recommend them

John 

Edited by John and Jo
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...

Another perth repair recommendation . 
Vitrifrigo Fridge stopped working, contacted Selective Fridges 3 Cessna drive in Jandakot . Arrived 8 am on our way 8.45. Replaced the main control box . In stock on time good price great service. 

Edited by John and Jo
Add address
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

And another repair done in Perth . This time related to our airbag suspension. Been leaking slowly now for some time and I have been under the van I don’t know how many times with soapy water spray as well as inside at the controls  with no joy . Airbag man suggested I contact Midland 4x4 in Perth and I’m pleased to report that they have fixed the problem. We had a leak on the self leveling arm which apparently was hard to detect. 
I received terrific service from this company including a call the next morning to see how things were going. 
John 

• Like 3