Stephen Norman

Kedron CP5 for sale 15months old $90,000 - SOLD

This caravan has now been sold.

We bought our CP5 15 months ago and are just about to the end of  a fantastic year in it. Sadly we can't afford to keep it and must sell straight away as we must pay to store it. It will be available 21 Dec in Sydney. We have just had Kedron factory look it over and get it ready to go on another trip straight away. Please get in contact if interested.

Link to advert on caravan camping sales:

https://www.caravancampingsales.com.au/items/details/2018-kedron-cp5/SSE-AD-6446276/

300 Amp Hour lithium battery
1,800 watt Inverter 
Solar panels= 2 times 150 watt plus one (around 60 watts but not sure as it was a bonus) plus the solar bra of 90watts
Enerdrive AC charger- 60 amps
Enerdrive DC to DC converter for charging from car
Roving water pump for pumping water from a creek
ALKO Electronic stability control
Wired for rear vision camera but we didn't buy the in car kit - didn't miss it.
2 windows next to bed opposite entry door rather than the one

Water tanks         1 x 60litre drinking water 
                               1x 100 litre general water
                                1x 60litre general water
                                1x 60 litre grey tank
Toilet is Thetford cassette toilet C220
Truma aqua go comfort plus premium hot water system
Sparrow by air command air conditioner
Webasto Diesel heater
2 drawer vitrafrigo slim 150 frdige
Teac LED TV with inside and outside plug points with winegard TV antenna
SONY radio CD bluetooth Stereo system with inside and outside speaker
3 sirocco fans
4 X Maxxes fan hatches with fans- shower,toilet,bed,kitchen

sail track on opposite side to awning
Washing machine is Daewoo Mini                            Washing machine and microwave can be used on the inverter
Microwave oven is LG smart inverter
Dometic gas plus one electric burner cooktop with grill inside           NO OVEN   we opted for a drawer in it's place
Outside cooktop in split pull out drawer is Companion 2 burner stove with grill, that we installed ourselves plus storage in drawer
Outside awning and shade cloth panels- 1 large one small               NO ANNEX
2 external drop down tables one each side of van
2 gas bayonet sockets one each side 
Outdoor shower at rear
Single spare wheel at back
Island Queen bed

External anderson plugs both sides of van

External gas bayonet both sides of van

Hot dipped chassis and aluminium frame

Extras that come with caravan
2 UHF walkie talkies for parking
14 meter gauge 8 Anderson extension cable for using external pump or remote solar panel
2 x drinking water hoses
1x grey water hose
Leveling ramps x2   and assorted blocks
Hayman Reese adjustable toe hitch mount- part no 70207
Wheel spanner for caravan wheels
Small safe we have installed under dinette seat

C Gear mat

15amp-10amp converter with RCD in outdoor housing

Maddy 0413-570-622

Steve 0413-456-177

factory new kedron.JPG

van layout.jpg

keddie in creek.JPG

Hi Steve and Maddy

That looks like a great ‘as new’ CP5 KEDRON you are selling.  Hopefully some lucky person/couple will pick it up.

All the best with your sale.

Cheers from Pete.

Hi Maddy.

Recently I cleaned out our water takes as part of our annual maintenance program for our ATV for two.

Shower/ drinking water tanks. Put ramps or wood etc under the wheels that are on the opposite side of the drains on the tanks. This will ensure the van is ‘tilted’ to enable all the water to drain away out of the tanks.  Remove the red curclip from the black fitting on the tanks and then remove the red drain plug on each tank.  We ran the water into buckets for the garden, also by using buckets you can see any discolouring of the water eg dirt, sand etc.  When empty, use the filler point to run water into the tanks, do this until the water coming out is nice and clear and tastes OK.  Then put everything back together and check for leaks.

The grey water tank. You will have a different grey water tank than we have.  With yours, raise the side of the van opposite the drain pipe outlet. Using a hose, without the fittings, run it up the drain pipe and into the tank. Turn the water on for a few minutes and then remove the hose, and capture the water into a bucket. When the water is nice and clear and no food scraps are evident, the tank is clean. We then use Walex lemon scented grey water deodoriser in the tank with plenty of hot water and go for a drive for half an hour or so to enable the deodoriser to slosh around for awhile before emptying it out.

The whole process can take a couple of hours, but the tanks will be nice and clean.

Cheers from Pete.

HI Pete, I am still working my way around this website too! Thanks for your detailed response. We will climb under there and see where things are and give it a go.

Regards,

Maddy

Hi Steve and  Maddy, 

I'm very interested in your van but I've been able to access the link to caravan camping sales so I'm thinking it may no longer be available. Would you please let me know. 

Regards, 

Rob

robertgardiner7@bigpond.com

Hi Rob,

We have actually sold our caravan.  Sorry for leaving this post up.   I had forgotten my password for the owner's group and for some reason could not get it reset to take it off.     Your email reminded me to follow-up.

Regards

Steve