Chris

Cost of Service of suspension

We have just had our ten year old Top Ender’ s wheels aligned and suspension serviced, here in Adelaide.  (We have a Cruisemaster independent leaf suspension).  The suspension service involved replacing bushes and other related stuff.  The whole exercise cost quite a bit, mostly because there was 13 hours of labour involved.  The overall cost was $3176.

How much have others been charged?   I have a horrible suspicion that had we taken it to Kedron it would have been cheaper 😄

• Like 1

Our van was 8 years old not sure how many klms, I know on fourth set of tyres.

Had suspension serviced at Kedron approx 18 months ago and total cost was $440.00 minimal parts required.

Dont know if anyone else can relate to this.

Cheers and Safe Travels.

I recently had my 2008 ATV suspension (Tandem independant leaf) serviced at Cruisemaster in Brisbane.

The service included replacing the rocker bushes and spindles with greasable ones, and replacing all four backing plates (incl magnets and shoes), replacing all four drums with new. 

The total cost of the service was $ 2995.

Attached is a copy of the invoice for reference.

Cruisemaster Invoice.pdf

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KenG said:

I recently had my 2008 ATV suspension (Tandem independant leaf) serviced at Cruisemaster in Brisbane.

The service included replacing the rocker bushes and spindles with greasable ones, and replacing all four backing plates (incl magnets and shoes), replacing all four drums with new. 

The total cost of the service was $ 2995.

Attached is a copy of the invoice for reference.

Cruisemaster Invoice.pdf 187.68 kB · 0 downloads

Ken, this is almost identical work and parts replaced in the suspension.  It is heartening to see it is almost the same price!

Thanks for advising this information....It will be helpful for others to know approximately how much a full service costs.