New Van

Graham and Sue

Hi to all KOG members.

We picked up our Top Ender on Monday. ordered on 26-6-07. and received on 16-06-08, unfortunately it was not ready before the show, but as we had plans for the long week-end (mothers 85 birthday), was not an issue not being ready.

Good things are worth waiting for.

Ben did the hand over knows his stuff, as we have never had a van before can't remember half of what he told us, I asked for the video and was told it is in the pipeline ...next project apparently. Will have to rely on friends who have vans to fill in the gaps for us, trial and error.....fun times ahead.

Was poked and prodded by the family, and grand kids last night, the grand kids have opened all door drawers etc many times, have decided where they are sleeping etc, begging to come tripping with us at the first opportunity reminding us school holidays are very close.

Some friends with a pop top Jayco,were here yesterday and have decided what they will have in and under their next van. The oldest Daughter and Husband have a 26 ft Spaceland, their 3 kids reckon Nan & Pop's van is pretty cool.

Other friends with a York will be here tonight, bringing bottle of Champs to christen van.

We will have a chance on week-end to work everything out. Will probably arrange Kitchen drawers etc and rest of van and will change everything around first trip out.

We are going to Kenilworth next month with the group.

That will be a good test for both T.E. and Chev ute which we haven't done many K's in, due to that elusive gold lotto.

We will be leaving home on Thursday 3 July(advantage of being self contained camp anywhere), to take the Chev to dealership in Gympie, for adjustment, on Friday morning, and then on to Kenilworth.

Happy safe travelling.

Sue.

Wanna-B.

How good of you both to post this inspiring message for us! I can so remember the day we picked our new baby up! The terror of towing such a big beast for the first time, and backing it into a park site that night. And the bottle of obligatory champagne....

I can't wait until our new van is ready early next year.

Chris

Hi there Wanna-B

Pleased to hear you've picked up your new van.

No doubt you will have many questions about it by the time you get to Kenilworth, I'm sure those present will do their best to answer them and help you out.

See you there.

Peter & Margaret :thumbsup:

(ATV42)

Hi Sue,

Congratulations on your new van and, yes, we can still remember picking up our van (our first) and the nervous first trip up the highway. We will catch up at Kenilworth and I am sure the group will be able to answer a lot of your questions.

Di & Bob