Kedron After Sales Work

Di and Bob

Just to let everyone know, I had some work done on our van yesterday at the factory and the after sales service was good as ever. They have obviously caught up on the back log after the run up to the Sydney and Brisbane shows plus the workload from the hail storms previously. I gave them a couple of days notice and, as usual, nothing was too much trouble. They now have Louie coming in 3 days a week (he has 30+ years experience in everything caravanning) and it seems that is making a big difference to their workload. As usual, I would recommend anyone wanting work done to allow a little lead time and book in about a week ahead if possible.

Di & Bob

Thanks for that Di and Bob.

We have always been impressed with the courtesy and helpfulness of the Kedron team when we have needed them. Ash is a miracle worker in my opinion. Once he cleared the decks for our van on one day's notice, as we had a leaking hot water unit (Truma!) and fixed it for us. And he went over to Truma and cajoled out of the firm a replacement unit for us at no cost to us.

Obviously a week's notice would be better of course.

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I fully agree with Di and Bob.

We have just had some enhancements done to our ATV by the boys at Kedron and as we purchased the van secondhand it was our first experience with the guys at the factory and it was certainly a postive one.

We were introduced to Ashley at the show in Brisbane, thanks to Bob, and I contacted him a week or so after the show and arranged a time for the work to be done.

Ashley and the guys at the factory were very helpful and also corrected a couple of small things that may have developed into an issue in the future.

Graham & Marg

Guest Trish and Tony

We can't be more in agreement with you Bob! We are on our 2nd Kedron, 1st one was 2nd hand this one is 11 mths old now. The old van went back & forward several times over 4 years without once being a problem to the boys :thumbsup: Our 2nd van has not caused us to visit the workshop for any malfunction at all!

TOP SERVICE all round

Trish & Tony